Yeild expectations 8-10oz?

Blue dream week 7 and 6 days into 12/12 vegged 7 weeks from seed… in a 4x8 tent she takes up damn near half that tent alone what are you guys thinking? I’m guessing 8-10oz

15 Likes

She’s 30 inches tall from top of 5 gal pot

9 Likes

Sure; 8 to 10 oz is very doable.

6 Likes

Very nice plant indeed. I think that you are in that guess of 8 to 10 maybe more… :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

That would be baller dude…to date biggest plant iv ever grown was 5.5oz so I’m thinking this big bad mo fo will shatter that record. You guys familiar with ilgm blue dream?like how long should I take her? Ilgm says 8-9 weeks but her pistils are 70-74% brown at week 7 what cha thinkin? I have a habit of chopping to errly

1 Like

Very nice plant great job ! Plant will pick up quite a bit of weight last 2 weeks. Start watching your crystals let the buds fully mature 8 to 10 oz’s is doable.

2 Likes

If buds are solid when you give em a little squeeze I’d say 8 to 9.5

If loose and airy when given a lil squeeze then 4 to 6

2 Likes

Thx man I don’t know why she’s 3x the size as my other plants…only think I can think of is 1.genetic freak…2.i had he under 1000w xxxlmagnum hood with an extra sun mh bulb untill week 4 flower others I put under 3500k cxb3590 optic 1 xl cobs and mars hydro tsl2000 at week 2 when I seen her bulking up and out growing the rest…is it normal for a plant to be this big with only 7 week veg from seed? Another thing is I never broke 650ppm dtw coco with her in veg and during week 3-4 of flip I pushed her to 800 then literally the first day of week 5 of 12/12 was the first time ppm run off was higher coming out than in (I check runoff ph and ppm every day…every damn day…) then I backed her down to 700 I personally think most people waist hydro nute’s I can’t see them using 2-3x that amount…some plants Handel hot growing medium better than others I’m starting to see…black widow fem from ilgm iv vegged for 9 weeks and every time I went past 550ppm (.5 scail) she showed burn signs…then in week 2-4 flower she could handle 800 then boom start of week 5 runoff was 200ppm higher so I backed them down to 600ppms for rest of flower and her run off hovered right at or just over 600ppms so less is more some times

2 Likes

Buds on top are rock hard and I mean rooooooock hard…half was down their about half as dense the very bottom (6-8”) are a little fluffy but not bad I’d say 2 clicks above larf level

5 Likes

Sounds great. You should be very happy at harvest !!

2 Likes

Photo or auto?

1 Like

has to be a photo

3 Likes

I thought he meant 7 weeks all together, that’s why I asked.

3 Likes

Boy its tough to guess by lookin? I usually get about an ounce per branch in my plants, but thats just an average. So using that average I just count the major branches and it gives me a ball park. Say around a pound and a half per plant? Again, its just like ounting a flock of birds on a pond.
Close but never right :laughing:
Lije hiw would you guess for this mess?

Like its just a guess right? Who friken knows? The clouds could roll in for a week and steal a quarter pound just like that!

11 Likes

Photo fem from ilgm

1 Like

Yes definitely plant can get that big after 7 weeks of veg time. I don’t like over feed plants and burn them up I agree less is better sometimes keep them nice and healthy through the grow and they will reward you at the end with a nice yield. Good luck finishing up.

2 Likes

Thx man I appreciate it

2 Likes

I always hit a snag every grow…this grow I hit a snag in week 4 flower…cal mag deff… I use ro water as base and I was useing 200ppm cal in my rez I bumped it up to 300ppm cal mag and it progressed untill 1 week then it stopped then week 2 they bounced back something fierce so I’m guessing cal mag deff in coco takes about 2 weeks to bounce back from

4 Likes

Looks like more than that to me. I usually get roughly a pound a plant indoors.
Always hard to tell from a photo & it totally depends on the strain & your nutrients. Some buds look big but are airy, others look smaller but are bricks. I’d love you to let us know. I’m guessing about 12 oz

2 Likes

I’ll let u guys no when I harvest