Yeah its a little sticky

Hello there is it normal to be this sticky? Do yall get sticky like that ?

10 Likes

Latex gloves

4 Likes

What PharmerBob said. i also found that acetone works best for cleaning scissors. i know we were shocked at our first harvest. reminded me of the movie Christmas Vacation when Chevy says “pretty full… lotta sap”

4 Likes

Is normal if you listen to the great folks on this forum.

ILGM guidance results

The other guys
depositphotos_5664488-stock-illustration-oasis-in-the-desert

7 Likes

yum-ee sticky goodness :wink:

3 Likes

What Nutrients are you using in your DWC @Borntogrow?

I use the flora micro grow and bloom from general hydroponics. I started out using thier feeding program and gradually developed my own . I also use the flouralicious plus as just an overall enhancer and then couple weeks before flower I cutnoutbghe grow and replace with a double whammy of kool bloom and this time I added an additional bloom enhancer called head masta and I believe that really made a big impact and then to top it all off a couple times a week I use diamond nectar as a foliar spray and I will double the amount of nutrient to water ratio. Then to balance all that out I use 2 1000 watt hps with a 1000watt led blurple light between them and 2 300 watt blurple lights on either side for balance. My ph sets between 5.5 and 6 and ppm hovers around 13 to 1400. Water temperature is maintained with bucket warmers and it sets at 68 to 72° f and humidity is controlled with a dehumidifier and it’s normally 45 to 50% and all of that is controlled using vivosun equipment.

3 Likes