Yall Watch This!

I see you brother, looks very nice. Yup, should have started earlier. Oh well, I guess I’m doing alright for first go around. I will definitely be investing the time for it next grow. What average yield do you get from one plant like that? I understand it’s subjective, but ballpark.

Ended up doing more LST, and switched out the bulb. These chicks are ready to rock. Can’t keep this mile wide smile off my face!
Do you know anyone who uses Earth juice?. Need to know if 3-26-22 is too hot

1 Like

2 Likes

Also, should they be tied down right after flip?

I pruned them up a bit, cleared out the canopy to let some light in and some of the bigger fan leaves.
I can also see roots in one of my clones! 2 died, 1 showing roots and 1 whose fate is uncertain. I also dropped 2 Blue Dream and 2 Girl Scout Cookies for my next crop. Really looking forward to that BD.

5 Likes

Lookin good :+1:t2:

You will love the Blue Dream. Excellent hybrid. One of the best out there imho.

Plants look great. Very well done. And Earth Juice makes some great stuff man. If you want to stay organic, invest in some microbes to help break down your supplements.

Organics is one helluva rabbit hole. Especially for new growers. So try not to get too caught up in that. But again. Looking great so far

O and id toss the runts clones. Plants that are slow, weak, or hermie dont get propagated.

2 Likes

Thanks man! Yeah not bad for first time around. BD and GSC went into dirt this morning. The 2 clones that made it have roots, so they’re good. That will put me to 6 plants, should be good for next haul.

1 Like

Girls seem to be doing well. Made it through transition without getting a hermie. I was a little worried about that. I’ve got a clone and seedling veg area set up right next to my flower tent. I have opaque blocking material separating them, but you never know with light leaks. Anyway I have pistols on every plant! :grin:

1 Like

3 Likes

Ok, so I’m slightly panicking. What the hell is going on?

1 Like

Looks like it needs water.

3 Likes

Haha u just said you were fine and :boom:

Water her. She’ll be fine. Also ur not outta the transition yet my friend.

3 Likes

I know right! Open mouth, insert foot! If water is all that they need I’ll be doing alright. I’ll do it in the morning, past lights out now. Thanks guys!

1 Like

No problem. My plants look like such a few times throughout veg. Joys of soil, you can forget to water for a week :laughing::laughing:

In flower. Never a good idea. Maybe if you’re testing a plant for genetics or something but horrible plan to let dry. You’re still early, no foul. Just know they are literally drinking more. Also i ramble when high :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Yeah man I was always worried about over watering, I never thought about under watering. Makes sense, it clicked after yall said it. Another lesson learned!

2 Likes

Girls are doing much better. They just needed water.

3 Likes

My seeds are a different story. I think I should have put a dome over them. They all dried out.

I can’t like that.

1 Like

I don’t blame you dude, I don’t like it one bit. Live and learn I guess. I’ve already got 4 more that have been soaking overnight.

1 Like