Y'all see any signs showing her ready? 10 weeks, I started flushing 3 days ago the two plants on the right are the ones at question

3 Likes

Trichs are blurry so can’t tell there but all the immature pistils suggest she’s still building.

7 Likes

So far my experiences have been that 90 days or more is about average with autos.

They are white widows auto, so a few more weeks, I hope I’m getting excited.

10 weeks from seed? They are still pushing white pistils everywhere. A better closeup would tell more. I dont like to cut nutes til at least 50+% cloudy trichs and mostly amber pistils

3 Likes

Yes 10 weeks from seed

Id try to squeeze another feed or three in there if possible. Can start tapering down the amount tho

1 Like

Do you have a scope? A jewelers loop works. If your pistals are still white, patients! But they ARE looking good. From what I can see from your pics, couple more weeks. I wouldn’t flush at this time, as per the pistals still being present.

Thanks for the help, I will drop some more nutes in them a few more time before complete flush

1 Like

I do have jewelers loupe, and I do struggle to see the trichs

Its one of the tougher aspects for new and old growers alike. Just take ur time and start super close.

1 Like

It’s good to get some practice using the loupe it will help you out in a couple weeks. With all those white pistols I would say you have some time. Keep feeding with nutes till you get closer to harvest.

1 Like