Xtreme topping!

Sorry I crashed. Its a product that strengthens the stems and branches. I could have used it on this plant as it literally snapped in half from the weight of the cola.

I fimmed my Peach Puree CBD plant and ahe got so big that every branches was tearing itself off the plant.

2 Likes

That’s great man. Love the plant structure after super cropping. How is that achieved and how is it different from topping?

Cool man!!! I will definitely look into that.

1 Like

That’s crazy, bro. That is brand new information for me. I will look into it. Thank you!

You could always put outside and keep topping every 4th or 5th node until 2 week before flower, and grow a bush :smiley:

3 Likes

THAT is exactly my plan!!! :grinning:

How many gallon is that fabric pot?

35 gallon with a FFOF, I usually use Promix HP+, which I will be using this year.

1 Like

This is the same plant as the one I posted pictures of earlier. Super cropped June 18th this is the same plant September 28th.

3 Likes

The plant on the right was fim’d mid May I had to super crop her early in flower because it was touching the ceiling. The plant on the left was gently bent over 45 degrees. Taken September 13th top of the roof is 9ft. End of October I harvested 8lbs of dried and cured bud plus a bunch of larf from those two plants.

4 Likes

Pretty awesome @plumbdand , I’ve seen a lot of super cropping, and I’ve been wondering :thinking: how much of a difference it makes. My issue is my greenhouse is only 6 1/2’ tall in center so that’s why I’ve top so much. I think I’m going to try some more LST instead of topping on a couple and see what happens this year.:100::100:

1 Like

If you super crop down low and keep it horizontal for 4- 5ft and spread out the branches horizontal to the sides you should be able to keep the height low enough.

2 Likes