Xmas tree in march

Yes I did. I did my regular germination, 24-48 hr soak in water, then to paper towel, then to rockwool once they grow a tail. I have never had any trouble with ILGM seeds before but I only got 4 out of ten to grow. :sob: I will be sending the ones that didn’t germinate back. So glad ILGM has there guarantee. I can’t afford to lose that many.

@MAXHeadRoom Sorryy to hear. Best of growing luck with the ones that popped. My two are getting fatter by the day. Patience is growwing shorter with me. LOL. here are a couple pics of the girls @ 81 days. Getting frosty!!

4 Likes

@OldSkunk i just wached Macon County Line last night and had to chuckle cuz that is the theme song for the movie! Thought of your comment!!

Ahh the 70s. It was all a haze. I saw Black Oak Arkansas do that song live a couple of times. The last time was with ZZ top in Dallas in '78 I think @JimDandy

2 Likes

Well i just got my new toy in. One of those $6.00 clip on microscopes for my phone. A little tricky to get a decent shot when you have shakey hands. LOL. looking like i have another week or three. Some milky and a couple amber.

2 Likes

2 Likes