WWM Autos Scrog outdoors Fim/top

Look up Uncle Jim’s worm farm. I buy my worm castings from them every year and they are awesome. They’re a lot better than anything I’ve come across and if you look it up they got 10% off promo codes as well. I like to make worm casting tea and use that with my watering very lightly and diluted. Try getting some rabbit poo from a friend or anywhere and use that for fertilizer. it’s totally organic and will not burn your plants at all.

2 Likes

Thanks @dwaymich for the heads up on the worm castings supplier.
Where abouts are you on this planet?

I would like for mine to go 7 days. It just never works that way. If you over dry. I have heard you can put a few orange peals in the jar to raise humidity. I had heard that the boveda packs effected the smell or taste :thinking: I forget which. I now use the boost packs. Dispensary’s don’t have to worry as they freez dry their buds. I have been looking at one of those. Wondering if 2g more is worth spending on some thing that is just a hobby

2 Likes

I’m in Southeast Missouri called Poplar Bluff

I’m in Southeast Missouri in a town called Poplar Bluff Missouri

2 Likes

:dancer::snowman_with_snow::wine_glass::beers::champagne: Merry Christmas Everybody!
From down under - hope everyone has a massive joint and a wonderful Christmas with your family and your ladies :blush::sunflower:

Blackmoon
@kellydans
@Happilyretired
@Arrow
@Hellraiser
@Fergus
@blackthumbbetty
@Amazon66
@HeavyRoller
@Not2SureYet
@Weddingcake1983

And anyone else I’ve forgotten to tag.
Thanks for all your help this year.
Xoxoxox
:blush::sunflower:

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the well wishes you have a great day too.

2 Likes

Thank you sis…and a very Merry Christmas to you and yours as well…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

thank you ! Hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2 Likes

Thank you and I hope you have a great Christmas as well. :slightly_smiling_face: The day is going fast

2 Likes

Happy Xmas @anon49170411 thank you

2 Likes

Happy Xmas @kellydans

2 Likes

Thanks @Blackmoon ! Merry Christmas to you and your family. Got plenty of wood carried if power goes off. Looks like we’re getting hit pretty good with the snow storm.

1 Like

Happy Xmas @Weddingcake1983 from nz

2 Likes

Happy Xmas @Not2SureYet

2 Likes

Hope you get a good buzz and have a great weekend. :christmas_tree::christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas @Blackmoon and all my friends :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We got through that next is new year hope it paints a better picture than 2020 did.
Cheers

2 Likes

Question about my Auto gdp. I don’t seem to have much luck with this strain. What I’m wondering about is a brown dry piece in the middle of the buds. It’s in several. Do t think it’s bud rot. Can they get burnt by the

1 Like

That is pretty early to have to worry about bud rot. And what I had got was between the flower part. Where it gets very little air flow.

1 Like