WWM Autos Scrog outdoors Fim/top

My first grow journal! Here are my girls. 4 x white widow max autos. Approx 3 weeks old and have fimmed 2 of the four. Will top the other two. Just once ea to give time to recover. One looks like it’s producing lots of new growth, other is slower. I need to keep these girls And screen low as they are on a balcony. I may be able to enclose it more later. First time doing a scrog so need all the help I can get!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Happy with the fim and booming, did the last two. That will be the only time I top/fim. The rest will be lst. Happy so far! :sunflower:

3 Likes

My Girls are getting ready! @Blackmoon @kellydans and @Not2SureYet

11 Likes

@swaniegee here you go :grin:

1 Like

Oh yer they looking good.
It will make my gg bud thats on its way look a bit sad against those monsters.

1 Like

Yay you found my journal… can’t wait to see how many branches come from the fim! Lots I hope :blush::sunflower:

There’s about a third amber so time to flush I think?

8 Likes

A third amber your so hard core.
Definitely time to flush and harvest

3 Likes

Outside girls looking nice, that’s some pretty buds you’re finishing up. definitely getting in the Harvest window. Thanks for the tag !

1 Like

Those are awesome. I hope mine do as well. I want to know what your yield is. Were they auto flowers?

Hi @swaniegee, thanks!
There are 3 plants, 1 Gsc photo, 1 white widow max photo and 1 Caramelisious auto which was the runt and has been short, squashed out of the tent twice when overfull and done quite a few weeks outside. That runt has been through hell! And it’s an auto. Didn’t think it would amount to anything - it’s back right of tent. I will let you know what the yield is for sure :sunflower:

1 Like

@Blackmoon @kellydans

I’ve burnt a bud :sob::sob::sob:
I’m sure that’s what it is. I chopped it off. Don’t think it’s budrot. The top is crispy! Very sad I’ve wrecked one. So I’m Only on day 2 of a flush… I’m still gonna smoke it :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

Geez thats a bugger. Did you put it in the toaster.
Sorry not funny.
To close to your lights?
Got a similar look to bud rot.
Does it fall apart easily?
Was it ready.
Or did it happen during the drying process?
All these questions any one think i was the police.
Lol

1 Like

Im not though

1 Like

Hey :blush:

I think it was too close to the lights. The Brown end is hard! Rock hard and crunchy. The buds are hard, usually bud rot comes away easily and is fluffyish? It’s only on the very end so the rest of the bud should be smokable? I as at the point of doing my flush, so yeah - it was still growing, not drying.
I’m glad I spotted it before it got too bad :+1::sunflower:

3 Likes

Glad to hear it! :joy:

That’s a bummer ! Either way I would just snip the end of the bud off. the rest of it is beautiful. I’m leaning towards burnt with light. Good luck moving forward.

1 Like

Yes its a beautiful looking flower by the way.
You must be very pleased with that. Apart from kicking yourself for burning it. Tricks for young players hay.
There’s so many. Lol

2 Likes

I cooked a few as well learning my vipar lights. it is all good in the end :grin: Nice grow. And the Carmalicios is worth a second grow. It was well liked here. Enough that I had to buy a few more seeds. I shared them before I grew them though. To many seeds here I guess :roll_eyes: She was not a real big plant. So easy to fit in. I think you would like her. She was a super easy grow for me. And the more leaves I tried trimming. The faster she seemed to grow them back. You are going to have jars full of buds from what I see there. Well done :grin:

4 Likes