WWA'S LST or Natural Grow

Brand new with auto’s. Everybody has their own way of plant manipulation for higher yields. Because of the short time frame to repair itself, is it safe to top these, (remove center growth) so it branches into Y shape, or just place them into the ground and let God and nature do their work? Auto’s can be real temper mental since they are super sensitive to stress. I heard horror stories of people ending up with under 10 grams per plant due to stress (transplants) or causing them to hermie (stress by clipping). I have heard success stories of 2 oz’s or more per pant on the wwa. Is this where the LST comes into the picture with the best yields, or just place them in the ground and provide the right nutrients at the right time? Trial and error lessons always welcomed.

1 Like

I got nearly 5 oz total dry weight off 2 WWAF my first grow, no training, just focused on seeing what nature would do…ended up doing some pruning on one in her final three weeks because my humidity was so high I wanted to get more circulation, all ended well. Now For my second Grow of GL fems I’m playing around learning - less at stake with a full stash IMO :heart_eyes:

Happy growing, bro

1 Like

From what I have heard into isn’t good to top autos because of the short Veg time so it doesn’t have time to recover. If they were mine I might try some LST on the upper most branches to try and even out the canopy but that’s just me. I don’t have experience with autos so I’m only going from what I’ve read.

1 Like

Appreciate your input. I am glad to hear the results of the dry weight Congrats:+1: outdoor grower full sun Florida, I will let nature do her thing on 4 and see what happens, They haven’t broke ground as of yet by time the do the will be getting 12-13 hours of sun.

1 Like

Will follow your grow journal
If you start one :point_up:

Happy growing

On your WWAF 1st grow, how did you grow? lights, soil, hydro dwc, hydro soil, or air induction hydro soil? Indoor natural, outdoor natural. Just curious, I am trying each and every way to grow its fun to learn and exp.

Indoor, soil, 300W LED x 2. Nothing fancy.

1 Like

TY Sir, Just want to get the most of my WWA’s. Still at odds with outdoor natural in organic soil (ground, no pots) or indoor under LED’s like you did. The Led’s is a super jump starter vs natural. I know there is many pros and cons, I am thinking indoor lights can produce a higher yield than an outdoor natural @720W. Many people would beg to differ. open for opinions