WWA / ILGM seeds ..... lucky charms bag seeds ... ILGM super skunk fems to follow soon

lol i hear ya on the air i have 3x 6" 400 cfm’s moving air 3x 12 " fans a ceiling fan a upright fan a/c ran into tents (drier air ) You would think i was skeerd of mold BTW wettest 3 months like 30 " rain from mid aug. to today and now a damn hurricane is comming from the pacific thru mex. headed to okla. my pool is full to coping all ready … Temps been running from 69 to 80 hum. 47 low to 60 high i just could not be happier :sunglasses::crossed_fingers:t6: and as allways thanks yall and watch out FLA! looks like a big one coming your way ( we had several small tornadoes yesterday and today) go figure right live in tornado alley (Moore OK)
@PurpNGold74

1 Like

Im in hurricane alley (gulf/Mississippi area) just watching the storms fly by… its insane. Be safe’

2 Likes

hey @DoobieNoobie i just got gifted a whole bunch of seeds more Lucky charms and like 5 or 6 diff strains if you want to try a lucky or some to experiment with hit me up may be able to share . Just a thought >>

That’s cool. I’ve got what I’m gonna start for this round but I’d love to try a random outdoors in the spring. That’s if you have extras at that point. Once I get my first grow done maybe we can meet up and swap a little to try different strains.

no doubt i will ima gona scater seeds all over my yard lol @DoobieNoobie

I want to harvest my first run by Christmas if possible. But that’s dependent on dropping seeds this weekend. So should be ready to smoke by end of January

i was trying for halloween but its gona be way into nov by lookin at the girls now

Yeah one of the strains I’m starting is one that someone else is growing right now and confirmed it’s a 8 to 10 week finish. Seed bank says 8 weeks. So hopefully I’ll make it for a merry Christmas.

i looked at White widow grows all over and saw 65 70 day sprout to harvest ha im looking at 90 days if im lucky but i dont care MORE weight mo betta!

so this is the so called Lucky charms sprouted 8/27 @ 44 days topped 1 time 36" tall in full flower under p600 at 16/8 lights she was under 18/6 for 3 weeks so did change do this ?

that bottom fan in 10x10 @DoobieNoobie

1 Like

Yea. Some strains are just super light change sensitive. Maybe a ‘fast flower’ strain. Then maybe a bit of auto in her blood. :man_shrugging:t5: Looks like she’ll smoke fine tho. How long did she veg?

2 Likes

here is my contribution to nature its my myers lemon tree she will bloom a few more times this winter in the green house smells so good lov it in there

!
!

in the background is my solid concrete bath house i built and connected to my master bedroom with hallway and door. it doubles as a storm shelter has a giant copper tub and concrete seats for shower w/ tankless hot water i take hours long showers > i did all the concrete in my yard and around pool just not the pool shell (not that kinda concrete guy) im retired now just grow stuff and remodel what my wife says to.

there are bumble bees in there too .

1 Like

well she showed flowers at 30 days week after light change that could be it

Yup. Fast flower or auto is my guess. Just addressd the time thing cuz… u know some are super sensitive.

N sounds like the good life. Grow some weed… fix the toilet… smoke some weed… new roof installation

2 Likes

ya i do work some for my cousins roofing co. my wife is their CPA

Yes its about time i worked in the mud for 40 years i like this home work stuff lol.

1 Like

Is that a monarch butterfly? Their migration came through here starting about a week ago I think.

think so they pretty things huh.

Yep and my girls love them. We have some big trees that blossom white and pink flowers every year and they love to sit and watch them. Is funny watching them try not to freak out when one lands on them.

2 Likes

looking at 4 of my WWA they were really dark green and a little behind the others so i watered them to run off checked PH and it was 5.7 to 6 and ppm over 4 k water in ph 6.5 no nutes ever just 5 ml cal-mag per gal the 2 worst i went ahead and flushed w/ 2 more gals ea. ph did get to 6.3 so i stopped there about a hour later i got out tiger bloom no nit, just p and k and gave each a qt at 3/4 dose i think they had a little lock out or beginjng to get nitrogen toxic, either way i think this will help them. the lower left is same age and so much darker !

this is a closed look at her

now for budder pics @ 61 days today

these are 55 and 51 days

1 Like

Now im going so intro ya to my two 22 day old WWA clones cut 9/20 Thats right AUTO clones lol

i know you dont clone auto’s but i did it anyway im practicing and i did it befor Lucky charms was big enough to clone i think they are cute,
this their mom

@blackthumbbetty @DoobieNoobie @raustin @Laurap @PurpNGold74 @Big123 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster

happy grows yall , jimmie

8 Likes