WWA / ILGM seeds ..... lucky charms bag seeds ... ILGM super skunk fems to follow soon

A buddy gave me a advanced platinum p 600 to use he is not growing this fall/winter and if i like it he will sell it to me for 300$ i think i will like it for that price .So these 6 girls now have 1200 watts from the wall /temp 75… humid 50% using 2 6" inline one from outside and one from inside to mix air and 2 circulating fans. we have had 20 " rain in 40 days its humid as **** outside …16/8 light sched. … 4@ 45 days and 2 @ 40 days all in week1 to 1-1/2 of full flower range from 23 " to 29" no nutes just homemade supersoil
.here is natural light
one question for this tent do i ever go to flower only on lights for these auto’s ? that will be about 600 watts from wall

here is a closer look too

they are all WWA from ILGM i do wonder how much they will stretch up still!

and more news im adding 2or3 more lights qb’s if i can swing it. and just hanging them from ceiling no tent whole room is now grow room the tents will be flower only by mid nov i hope. its allmost 20 x 16 i have my son helping now we are legal. i set the closet up for drying its 73 deg / 50% H, may need a dehumidifier soon

@raustin @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @Countryboyjvd1971 @blackthumbbetty @Hogmaster
@Onlythebest79

i just checked Lucky charm she is a she for sure Yes Yes Yes now named Lucky lady

5 Likes

Me personally why is the friend lending to me and if I like he’d sale to me for almost half the price. That would be my first thought and is he upgrading to something better. If that’s the case I figure what he’s trying to upgrade to and do the same or just go with the QB boards as they are awesome lights and great growers

Also the $300 he’s going to charge you you can get another QB setup and have a pretty good light system for your space

3 Likes

yup i get that… he has mo money than god has a farm with 10k sq ft greenhouse and i may get a better deal than 300 thats just what his dad said :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: he has next lights ( dont know much about them) all ready up in his greenhouse i appreciate your input too thanks. @Onlythebest79

2 Likes

Well I’d probably try for a better deal… but then again I’d do that no matter what I like to haggle lol. Plants are looking great. I just got my driver’s in for the light I’m building. Once i get heatsinks next week I will be in the home stretch on getting my room built. If all goes well I’ll be dropping seeds middle of October.

24 Samsung f series strips and 3 drivers. Should be 600 watts and 105k lumens when done. :blush:

4 Likes

he dont need the money so i may just stiff him lol nice on the diy lights when i get my grow lic. and make a little $$$ legal way im going to up grade upstairs and use a lot of this set up out in the greenhouse @DoobieNoobie

Nice plan. Lol I’ll never know what it’s like to not worry about money lol. But I can damn sure make the best of what I got. :wink:

3 Likes

Looks awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

I just want to say thanks to ILGM for the White Widow Auto seeds all 20 have sprouted 20/20 i fumbled and put one in hot soil may she rest in peace . I have 12 healthy in flower and now seven babies ( one left out of pic).
Also have 4 healthy super skunk fems 4 for 4 sprouts.

here are the skunks 2 at 21 and 2 at 18 days

so that leaves my Lucky Charm bag seeds here is Lucky Lady at 31 days

a closer look

i think i will flip her to 12/12 i 2 weeks any thoughts on her training / she has been topped 1 time at 20 days 6th node
here is here sister (i hope)

topped last night at 21 days

thanks yall happy growing too. jimmie

@raustin @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @blackthumbbetty

5 Likes

They all look beautiful, great job.

2 Likes

Lucky is flowering, 12/12 be dayumed… lol. Everyone looks great. Excellent germ rates.

1 Like

yes she is… could she be a auto/photo lol… man she looks so good :sunglasses:

here are the 4 WWA 50 days from sprout today enjoying a little fresh air i got like 4 more inches of movement up on lights if the girl in back gets much taller i will bend her over a little. @36 " ILGM says they will be 20"“/24"” um ok these 4 are going to fill the 4x4 tent up …

@PurpNGold74

2 Likes

Just got back from Amarillo Tx 2 days they all look good.:grinning: 4x4 tent WWA day 55 from sprout. girl in the back right is 40 " now… they are now 4 ft by 4ft tent full. i could move them to the 5x5 tent but why they are near perfect not one problem :crossed_fingers:t6::crossed_fingers:t6::crossed_fingers:t6:

here is my group of mixed girls

two WWA top left 4 super skunk top right (2 are in training lst) i also cloned the Lucky charms got 2 doing great in red solos and 6 1 week old WWA 5 good 1 alittle weak but growing.

Green house all most ready for skunks and clones this week looks good 70’s and rain they will love it in there.

i have a 1000 watt hps/mh in it now . thanks for yalls support and input again happy growing and oh btw BOOMER (red river rivalry) day,

@PurpNGold74 @raustin @DoobieNoobie @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @blackthumbbetty
@Onlythebest79 @Laurap

8 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Got a great grow going! Oh BTW, go Texas!!

1 Like

i went to high school in Austin & Dallas - Irving but my son went to OU and i live 12 miles from Norman now
this should be a good one to watch! have tons of peeps in Austin @Laurap

2 Likes

Man they are doing awesome. Keep it up.

1 Like

Did some work on the 4 Super Skunks man they loved lst the top 2 i did fri night and bottom 2 yesterday and boom over night :bomb: explosion of growth they are now at 30 days may move to tent in 1 week and start moving light down a hour every day or so . Looks like scrog in the 5x5 tent is in their future .

Thanks for your input and happy grows to all, jimmie

@raustin @blackthumbbetty @Laurap @PurpNGold74 @DoobieNoobie @Countryboyjvd1971 @Big123 @Onlythebest79

6 Likes

Beautiful baby girls!! Im set to watching!!

1 Like

Im still here and watching my friend. Fine work indeed! Loving it. On the 4x4 vs 5x5. They will bulk more. Watch the humidity levels and airflow in that packd tent. Possibly the only argument i could think of was airflow. Other then that. Keep up the green work bro :facepunch:t5::facepunch:t5:

1 Like

Looking really good!

1 Like