WWA / ILGM seeds ..... lucky charms bag seeds ... ILGM super skunk fems to follow soon

update

the QB / Vipar grow has begun i think i will bring the updates from the lab as this is where it started .

1 GGA and 1 Auto mazar under 250 watts QB

1 GGA and 1 Auto mazar under 390 watts vipar

any way that is not all theat is happin round here
this is Lucky charms # 2 from bag seeds 1 week left

new plants in scrog are as follows
front row left wedding cake right girl scout cookies extrm
middle left oklahoma diesel (i named it ) was unknown till i smelled her moms flowers no doubt :articulated_lorry::articulated_lorry::articulated_lorry:
mid right Gorilla glue 4 as are the 2 back they are clones from the GG4 @DoobieNoobie is growing

red light district Lucky charms Lucky widow and a ILGM Blue Berry

and ILGM Super Skunks w/ a Critical orange punch in the very middle ( she is just a sticky mess of goodness) they are in week 5 and 3 weeks to go skunks are fast flowering

8 Likes

Dang Jimmie all them girls look great ! :grin:

1 Like

thanks Missiles it is fun times here in Okla,

3 Likes

It sure looks like it!

1 Like

Oklahoma diesel, great name! The girls are looking good. Critical orange punch, that sounds tasty.
One day I need to get back to Oklahoma, it’s been 30 years since I’ve been there to visit and 40 since I lived in the blink and miss it town of Wheatland. Where I talked my sister into touching the electric fence in the cow pasture.:joy::joy::joy: Believe me, she deserved it. Oh the fond childhood Oklahoma memories :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

I’m from Oklahoma. Never thought I would be growing legally. Lol

2 Likes

nice @DoobieNoobie is too you in central east west south ?

1 Like

Unknown diesel smoke report Now called Oklahoma Diesel Two hits on the pipe @DoobieNoobie gifted me
perty good not skunk power but really nice smoke fo 10 days my Daughter and youngest son Like too

2 Likes

Sounds like a good name. I like the gassy smelling bud. Something about them that appeals to me.

2 Likes

@DoobieNoobie when i come cut GG4 clones i may have some with me sir . and a couple new strains for you to try CPA NLA AHA soon

2 Likes

BTW made first sales today both clones i took in 8 " pots and 5 in solo’s sold super fast today

3 Likes

Heck yeah! Sounds good!

1 Like

NW oh Enid.

1 Like

Cool tag me into what ever you have going

1 Like

Where did you sell the clones at

On consignment at a dispensary today was the first day on sale so now I got get paid lol

3 Likes

So you go to the dispenseriy and you can put your lil plants for sale and they sell yours and others tha others bring so u have access to strains like crazy do they trade are you able to talk to other growers in the area is there like a local network

1 Like

Lol only local network is me. Lol everyone and their dog is growing here. But even with that I wouldn’t tell anyone that knows me that I grow. Still have to worry about thieves. It is quite fun to go to one of the grow supply places and chat with other people though.

2 Likes

Man ihate florida

2 Likes

yes this dispensary is where my sons best friend works and they have supplied me with several strains (bought or gifted) and they will buy out right or do consignment the owner is a super nice lady , she has her store in a great location to sell plants it is out side of the city in a simi rural area where people are hands on kinda folks lol.
just saved this Abusive OG from store it was in this solo 26 " tall lol (hear it is up to 30% THC) so she is a mom to clone

3 Likes