WWA / ILGM seeds ..... lucky charms bag seeds ... ILGM super skunk fems to follow soon

I bet you’re wearing crocs, too, huh? :joy:

3 Likes

Ouch, ouch. I give, you win… Lol… All are lookin’ fantastic Jimmie…

ILGM Super Skunk Fems update today is 12 days from flip to 12/12 week 1 of flower Skunks are fast flowering they git up and go right @OldSchoolGrower

little cleaning up down below

the new veg room / closet its 8 ft x 4 ft for clones oh looks like GG4’s are gettin tied up some :grin:

11 Likes

Lookin’ good Jimmie. I totally agree with you. Once the Skunks take off, they just keep going and going…

3 Likes

That flat canopy is beautiful

4 Likes

thanks Doob and OSG so far have not had to super crop any branches on the skunks but the COP in the middle has been more stretchy so a few legs got bent good i think i hit the veg cycle on par with what i wanted

1 Like

Dude ya’ll picked a perfect weekend for the lake. It’s supposed to make it to 70 on Sunday. Was a great day today as well.

1 Like

just got back home had timmy clean the fish lol dad had 20 in the basket all ready
he stayed to fish tail waters tomorrow morning for Striped bass

3 Likes

Nice! Well with the weather they should be biting.

one critical purple Auto down at 6am today here she is

!

@Big123 man love hangn these up to dry

10 Likes

Nice looking plant. Can’t wait to see how she ends up.

2 Likes

@DoobieNoobie clones look like they will make it hows the room going will you need or do you want any of them?

1 Like

big ones short ones tall one fat ones skinny got um all you chose lol

2 Likes

Haha yeah I’ll take some. I’m thinking Friday be ready for them. My ro setup will be here tomorrow.

2 Likes

I will make a list and take pics and we can get together and see which ones you can use and go from there

1 Like

Harvest congratulations, looking fabulous, well grown!

2 Likes

Thanks I can’t wait for outdoor I wanna see how I stack up got a big task just to stay in your area code even

Sounds like a plan

Congrats! She’s a beauty :v::green_heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! She’s a beauty :wink:

1 Like