Wwa-G1-P1,P2&P3

Yeah, I did’t add the mint. Just a ghost chili and head of garlic. I was spraying it thinking, “this will go great on my eggs”.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m good been focussing on my veggies, strawberries and tomatoes. Between me and you and everyone else lol Iv dropped 2 fem GDP seeds and a GDP seed I found in my bud (could germ I know) from my 1st grow. Won’t be advertising it on my thread due to the ‘arse’ I got rid of. If I have to move them to a friends I will but Iv caught the growing bug and just couldn’t help myself. Sorry to read about your spider mite problems recently, I hope you’ve beaten them now :v:t2:

3 Likes

@AAA hope you didn’t spray it on your bacon, lol! You could add a few drops of dishwashing detergent while you’re at it. It helps for the solution to stick to the leaves a little longer. How did it work? I’d love to hear.

This is what it looked like on tomatoe Leaf after I sprayed with my juice: 5 cloves of garlic + 2 Habernaroes to make almost a gallon of strained juice plus about 1/2 teaspoon of liquid dishwasher detergent.

That was good massacre!

5 Likes

I actually used it as a raccoon repellent spray before I saw your post. We had one using a spot in our yard as his toilet.

But as soon as I have some pests, I’m using your recipe.

1 Like

I think I killed all the adults

1 Like

I hope I did not see anything crawling except a dang catapiller

1 Like

hey, me and you are smoking the same stuff.

same thing I am doing. great consept.

I’m down with that 4 zips a plant to but with 8 plants!!! Ok ok I smoke a lot…

Don’t judge me

4 Likes

If I had more to smoke I’m sure I will but that’s still enough to last until next grow

2 Likes

I plan on keeping them going no breaks

Repeat it in a few days. I usually spray them twice a week. After spraying, my weeds would shoot up several inches in a day. Those no-se’um suck a lot of their juice and most of the times, you can’t find them. Keep up with the spray will give you plant a break to get growing.

1 Like

Forsure killed the mites I belive found a spider on em killed him

9 Likes

Gotta ask, how much is a zip? Noob to weeds, sorry!

1 Like

Zips go around here 250-300

Thanks. You mean $250-$300, or gram or what unit?

zip is an ounce. 28 grams.

3 Likes

Yep some ppl here pay 80 a quarter ounce

1 Like

6 Likes

:man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer::man_dancing::dancer:

2 Likes