Wwa-G1-P1,P2&P3

I have a 450 tube and it’s kinda on the border of temp wise I have my filter running trew it but if I could throw side lights or something to give bigger buds

4 inch then I have a box fan on low and a little fan blowing air in

Do you already have your carbon filter hooked up? I think until they are flowering you shouldn’t need to use it. Mine kinda restricted my airflow.

I have one in flowering now it’s almost done

1 Like

Ahhhh lol well then nevermind

But if I did not have it ran threw it would be to hot

After this one Is done i can unhook carbon filter until flower could still draw air over to keep it cool

I was having issues with heat as well. I stepped up my intake and exhaust fan game and it works perfect. The ambient temp in my attic yesterday was 96 degrees and my tent never got about 75. The A/C infinity fans are legit. Little pricey but hey, you get what you pay for.

I’ll look that up

1 Like

Day 2 out of soil

5 Likes

@Hippiebeachbiker @Angie

1 Like

Off to a good start!! I’ll be putting mine in dirt tomorrow !!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Make sure your lights are close enough so seedlings don’t stretch

1 Like

day 3 out of soil @HornHead there as close as I can with what I got at the moment

6 Likes

Looking healthy

I’m happy so far p1 has streched a inch taller then p3 and p3 under same light but they look happy to me

You can probably chalk most of their differences up to being different phenotypes.

1 Like

Its actually day 4 out of soil

try not to water around the stem of the seedling, water away from the stem so the roots search for moisture plus you wont get stem rot. Just put a plastic cup over the seedling then water, but DONT water to much.
After all that they are looking great.

3 Likes

day 5 out of soil

5 Likes