WWA - Day 71 (Week 12) - Drooping leaves - Let it grow or harvest?

• Strain and seed type: White Widow Auto (ILGM)
  • Medium (soil, hydroponic, etc.): SOIL
  • PH of runoff or solution in reservoir: 6.5
  • Strength of nutrient mix, EC, or TDS:
  • Indoor or outdoor: Indoors
  • Light system, size: P2000 (200 Watt) 2.5’x4’ room (8’ Ceiling)
  • Temperatures day, night: DAY: 76-81, NIGHT: 74-76
  • Humidity day, night: DAY: 55 RH, NIGHT: 50 RH
  • Ventilation system (yes/no, size): YES, 6"
  • AC, humidifier, de-humidifier: No AC and de-humidifier, YES-humidifier
  • CO2 (yes/no): YES

My Grow Diary: [ILGM White Widow Autoflower grow diary (journal) week12 by rodeoextreme - GrowDiaries](White Widow Grow Diary)

PLANT 1 IMAGES:

PLANT 1 - TOP VIEW - Week 12, DAY 72

PLANT 1 - SIDE VIEW - Week 12, DAY 72

Plant 1 - Day 72-BUD

PLANT 2 IMAGES:

PLANT 2 - SIDE VIEW - Week 12, DAY 72

PLANT 2 - TOP VIEW - Week 12, DAY 72

Plant 2 - Day 72-BUD

First EVERY grow. On Week 9, I screwed the pooch and only watered Bergman’s Plant Booster only. I noticed Plant 1 (small Plant) did ok, leaves started drooping and turning yellow, Plant 2 - Yellow leaves. Towards the end of the week, I was consulted by another grower that said I was N deficient. So I immediately started feeding 1 liter of water (ph 6.0) with Bergman’s Flowertime (1/4 tsp/liter) and Bergman’s Plant Boost (0.45 tsp/liter). And by the end of Week 10 they greened-up. Week 11, I continued with Flowertime and Plant Booster Nutes. Yesterday was the start of Week 12 and I stopped the Plant Booster and continued the Flowertime Nutes.

Plant 1 is shorter and bushier than Plant 2. Plant 1contains a lot of thick, hard buds with a lot of Tri’s but the leaves are drooping and now have some yellow spots on it.

Plant 2 is a much taller plant with thicker buds (but not as hard as plant 1). Plant 2 leaves have returned to green and the leaves look healthier and no droops.

I am sure I have harmed these girls but they are smelling good and plant 1 has double the TRI’s than Plant 2. Should I just cut them at this point due to my inexperience or let them run their course and harvest when the Tri’s start to turn amber?

FYI - The TRI’s are still clear on both plants.

I have a business trip this week and have someone to water and take pics for me; not sure if I should cut them or if I should adjust my NUTES or just feed water only for the week.

2 Likes

Good looking plants Growmie, light green leaves leads me to believe they may be a little light on nitrogen. The white pistils reveal several more weeks to harvest :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

Look for cloudy and a little amber

2 Likes

Thank you. I agree based on the pistils its probably 3 weeks. I’ll dose it with a little extra nitrogen.

3 Likes

Copy that. Thanks

1 Like

Try to get your ph to 6.5. Have fun.
l2Sq8fUOGFXW5ZUA0

2 Likes

Around three weeks is my opinion I have one that’s just finishing off after nearly 14 weeks

1 Like

Plants look wonderful. Like OG said keep feeding them girls. You’ve still got several weeks.
How long has it been since you first saw bud sites? You can figure 8-12 weeks from that point. Keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I hit her with a little extra Nitrogen this morning and will keep feeding them. The first flower was around June 2nd which was Week 5 of plant life. The 8 week window should start next week.

3 Likes

Keep us updated

1 Like

Based on the calendar and spreadsheet I’ve been using (along with the grow diary) I am in the 12th week of growth. Pistils on Plant 1 are darker and about 40%, whereby Plant 2 pistils are mostly white (probably 25%). Both plants still have clear Tri’s.

1 Like

Oh yo may have several weeks to go mine is 12 weeks in to flower

1 Like

That’s what confuses me. Age of the plant versus age in flower. When I read the suggested feeding schedule by Bergman’s (its the fertilizers I’m using) it has been a little confusing. Since I followed the feeding schedule; it puts me into Week 7 of Flowering Stage.

Should I assume to calculate the age from Flowering? Thank you so much for the input.

This is my first grow and its been somewhat confusing as to what to do based on the plant age versus flowering age.

1 Like

Yes seed may state 8 to 9 weeks flower this does not include the veg stage and is under perfect conditions most Tak between 10 and 14 weeks

2 Likes

@rodeoextreme I’m late to the Party but ima pull up a chair and watch this show close out!!! Git’er done cowpoke!!

1 Like

@beachglass you been watching me in my garden again haven’t you……? :rofl:

1 Like

@Fieldofdreams Well, yeah. Why do you think i have that great pic. Wiggle Wiggle
RvATJIO3EuFPJDKmrm

1 Like

@beachglass getting my grow grooving on!!

1 Like