Wwa & cbd-First week! Progress pics 😍

Nope but you should order before It gets really hot , I’ve heard super hot planes can cook the seeds and kill then

Starting week 12 tonight

Wwa1- looks like only half of it is yellow now. Idk why but I’m just hoping it hangs in there another week or so. Also, I harvested the top last week. I’m so glad I didn’t chop the whole thing bc after it dried enough to trim there wasn’t much left :joy: another lesson learned

Wwa2- still going strong

Checked trichomes last night and still seeing some clear and mostly cloudy, they just won’t go amber…

@dbrn32 @Nicky @fano_man @imSICKkid @Capt.Cola @GreenFlex @GreenSnek @Gremmall @TEGRITY @Not2SureYet

4 Likes

Your leaves are all green you got time my man dont rush it this is when you rob your self the most by a day or 2 of impatience

3 Likes

Plants look good :sunglasses:. Like fano said you don’t want to rob yourself chopping it too early. It’s hard to be patient but it pays off with better :dash:

1 Like

She’s looking so good!

Focus on tricombs now, your starting to see some fox tails on the last pic there but nothing crazy.

1 Like

@Nicky @fano_man @Capt.Cola

Thanks! And I’ll post an update on the trichs soon! They just weren’t there a few days ago :sob:

Nicky, where’s the foxtail? And what do I do about it? :grimacing::grimacing:

Smoke it when its dry … it’s just bonus weed really :metal:

2 Likes

@dbrn32 @GreenSnek @Nicky @TEGRITY @imSICKkid @fano_man @Not2SureYet @Gremmall @GreenFlex

Update on trichomes. @78 days

Wwa1 - yellow one, I’ve mislabeled them a few times already :woman_facepalming:

image image image image image image

Wwa2 - still green but fox tailing and turning reddish purple on the tops of the buds

image image image image image image image image image image

4 Likes

I tried to get pics from all over them. Some of the trichomes look like they’re melting. Idk how to deal w fox tailing. I’m pretty sure it will never stop and the rest of that plant looks ripe. So idk. Any advice is appreciated.

1 Like

I’d personally harvest her because I prefer lighter non hunger inducing effects besides those foxtails are only just now forming they’ll not be big enough to matter by harvest time( I wouldn’t wait more then 1 more week though)

1 Like

@GreenSnek

Both of them? I harvested the top of wwa1 a little over a week ago? I don’t recall :joy: it still has a couple new white hairs popping up but nothing like that last one :grimacing:

@GreenSnek

Wwa1 with her top off

1 Like

Yup a lot of the white hairs look like the beginning of foxtails and the trichs don’t lie you’re at about 2-6% amber after 48 hours of dark they’ll be good imo

1 Like

Getting close patience grass hoppa

1 Like

You can safely cut anytime after tomarrow I’d amsay

1 Like

You could snip the 2nd one.

You can snip the little fox tails off when you trim…
Of you want a cerebral high sure, but if you want more yeild and more potency I would wait. To much clear for me personally.
It’s starting to turn but not there yet.
Tricombs are not all fully developed yet either.
Definitely don’t cut the first one yet.

Don’t forget your 48hr of darkness and chop in the dark.

2 Likes

Tough spread imo. You’re starting to get amber but still have decent amount of clear trichs too. I would say you are getting to point that you could harvest them. I feel like if you harvest now there will be a chance that random buds may produce a little racy effect, but most are probably pretty good.

3 Likes

I’ll update with the weight in a couple more days. A few days ago I weighed it and got 6.9 oz. I chopped around the last time I posted. When I take them out and put them in a brown paper bag, they smell great. When I put them back in the jars they get a green smell again. Been burping like crazy lol humidy was good here then it started raining and the humidity went up. In a couple days it should be back down and I can check the humidity again and be sure. Those little hygrometers from amazon are a pain in the ass. I don’t really trust them but :woman_shrugging:

We have tried it. It smokes great. Also, to get the most out of it, we saved the trim. Only material w visible trichomes on them. We made butter. My first go at edibles. Whoa. I used 22g of debox trim to one stick of butter for brownies. I will tread lightly with those from now on :joy:

If you guys have any tips for edibles, throw them my way! I’m obsessed :crazy_face:

1 Like

When using decarbed flower, always weigh it, so you have a baseline. Especially if you’re attempting to dose, and remain functional.

2 Likes

@Nicky @GreenSnek @dbrn32 @imSICKkid @Not2SureYet @Covertgrower @Gremmall @GreenFlex @TEGRITY

I recently bought a couple bricks of coco from Home Depot. I’ve been growing in soil. I know some of you guys grow in coco. I don’t even know where to start. I’m not going to waste your time w my many questions but if you could point me in the right direction? Maybe some links I can read or videos. Anything will help if it’s helped you. Thanks in advance!

6 Likes