WW grow journal

So it begins…

11 Likes

Congrats @Watt-Sun. Always good to see new beans drop. :grin::v::+1:

1 Like

My first grow with reliable genetics. Previous grows were bag seeds and hermie seeds. Ended up with all hermie plants. Looking forward to a successful grow finally.

4 Likes

Kool. Best of luck my friend.May they all grow heavy and dank. @Watt-Sun.
Peace :v:

4 Likes

Right on, good luck! :+1:

2 Likes

Well… off to a slow start . Only 1 out of 4 have has decided to show up. Going to give the other 3 a few more days to see if they will join the party or if there duds :confused:

7 Likes

Well 3 for 6.
3 seeds just would not crack

5 Likes

Second feeding with 1/4 nutes and finally some growth up top. :tada::tada:

4 Likes

Now they’re starting to take shape @Watt-Sun. Lookin more like what we all like to grow. :grin::+1:
Peace. :v:

1 Like

Just an update . ILGM had replacement seeds here in 7 days . Great experience so far all around

4 Likes

Moving along nicely.

7 Likes

Day 23

4 Likes

Looks like your off to a fine start! I’m saving for some good seeds from here now; bought cheap elsewhere and they were junk. Yours look yummy :star_struck:

I messed around with bag seed in my first 2 grows plants were healthy but hermied on me as soon as I put them into flower. Genetics are crucial

1 Like

yep, I agree. Cash is a bitchy dictator though; that is why I’m saving up.

I hear ya on that! I went for the 10 + 10 free on the white widow. I’m going to try my hand at cloning so I can save on buying seeds :+1:

3 Likes

That sounds like a solid plan. I’ll be watching along on your grow.

1 Like

Girls are looking really good @Watt-Sun. :+1:. Peace my man. Happy growing. :+1::grin::v:

1 Like

@Oldguy Thanks! Working on a mag deficiency with the little one but other than that it’s gone pretty well.

1 Like

Day 26

6 Likes