Ww autos problems

First time growing so possible was something I done but all 4 ww autos I planted have a few seeds anything thing I can do different have 5 left to start little hesitant

1 Like

PLease clarify what it is that you are trying to ask. Use sentences and separate them so we can understand. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thought auto seeds were female and didn’t realize I would have 4 plants of seeds . Wanted to know wtf I did wrong if anything.

Um, not to be a dick here, but you still didn’t say what the problem actually is…?

You planted 4 seeds, right?
In what did you plant them?
What type of soil?
How did you germinate the seeds?

Or are you saying that the 4 plants you have are producing seeds?

Sorry but yes all are full of seeds . You could see a couple around base of buds didn’t look bad till harvest and tore open a couple buds and the hail storm started . First grow ever was under impression these seeds were all female and was surprised so didn’t no if I did something wrong or just bad luck

Fox farm soil , germinated in glass of water like shown

I also had 3 northern lights in same room same soil and no problems

The 3 Northern’s in the same room, and having no seeds is stumping me…

The ILGM auto white widows are females, (At least should be).

Maybe someone who has been growing longer than me will have some ideas on what could have happend.

Sense you had other plants turn out fine, makes me think you might not have done much, but I’m a beginner as well, so I don’t know that much yet.

Do you have any pictures of them in preflower maybe some turned Hermie on you due to stress.

did you stress them out and cause somebody to go hermie?
good pictures would really help.

No pictures but early stress they did have . Started outside didn’t plan on indoor grow but weather changed early they suffered before I got grow room set up

You need to fill out a support ticket. If you do that we can try to answer you. If you planted WW auto seeds (from where?), you should not have seeds. If you do; It is generally due to some sort of shgock, stress, or environment.

lw - ILGM Administrator

1 Like

I got the seeds from ilgm . Sounds like it was my error , shock definitely a possibility thanks for the help

1 Like

Or u might have had a light leak…

:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Light leak should not matter with Auto flowers :slight_smile: They can be grown in any photo period. Only shortening photo period can have an affect on them.

I still would like to see what you did in order to force the plants to hermie. We want to make sure the next batch is A-OK :slight_smile:

Didn’t catch that they were autos… But when ever I run into issues like that , its because of a light leak…

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

@B420,

Here is the Support Ticket and 3 or 4 links that great reading. Please check them out. And download the Grow Bible a wealth of info.

Will

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/guides/

http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/marijuana-grow-bible

Copy/Paste: This “Support Ticket” Into Your Forum Post.
Answer These Simple Questions The Best You Can.
If You Do Not Know, Or Do Not Use Something; Just Say So = Na

Strain; Type, Bag Seed, Or Na

Soil In Pots, Hydroponic, Or Coco?

System Type?

Ph Of Runoff Or Solution In Reservoir?

What Is Strength Of Nutrient Mix? Ec, Or Tds

Indoor Or Outdoor

Light System, Size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation System; Yes, No, Size

Ac, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add Anything Else You Feel Would Help Us Give You A Most Informed Answer. Feel Free To Elaborate, But Short, To The

1 Like

If i were to grow these seeds would they be auto’s or not?

I’m a beginner, but I would have to guess you might have regular seeds…