WW autos, growing, but it seems it's really slow. First time though

@aussie123556

@Tehj

You are allowed to say the name of the website ie I bought it at Bunnings or I bought it on eBay but not allowed to post the links.

If you could remove the link to bunnings, that would be great!

Here are the direct links to the grow bible so you can download it

Book 1: http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com-grow-bible.pdf

Book 2: http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/wp-content/uploads/guides/Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com-plantcare-guide.pdf

Also it is more a thing of matching the water pH to the type of soil/ growing medium.

For first time growers I recommend starting with organic potting soil with perlite It can be nutrient enriched (organically) but stay away from time release fertilizers.

I’m not sure what is available for weekly feeding of plants in Aus. @aussie123556 what do you use for nutrients? I’m also tagging @MissLadie she is also in Aus and may find this helpful.

1 Like

I figure my soil has some food in already I probably shouldn’t feed for a little while, sound right? All my normal plants are fine so far without any food. Otherwise I have some organic fertilizer that I use weekly, it’s high in nitrogen and low in the others.

Been two days since I posted. Here’s the growth, we’ve had a LOT of sun.

There’s a before and after comparison @bob31

2 Likes

I’d give them a little time. Those first set of leaves the round ones are called dicotodyns and they supply the plant with food. When they yellow off it is time to feed!

@Tehj

1 Like

Ahhhhh… when they yellow off and die out (like all my other plants I gather). Interesting. Didn’t realize that! My cucumbers are losing them at the moment I thought they’re dying or something!

Are they the cotyledons u mean? I haven’t heard of dicotodyns!

@Tehj neela bakore on youtube is great for all the ins an outs of it all,if you want to learn the biology of a plant,dicots,monocots etc…she is hands down 1 of the best vids around.for all plant knowledge :slight_smile:

Ahhh nice, good to learn. I’ll have a watch. So much knowledge sittin on YouTube! Thanks guys!

Third set of leaves have just come out (tiny) so it IS growing!

a cotyledon is a single leaf. A dicotyledon is two leaves. Either term is acceptable @Tehj

You learn something new every day mate! Thanks heaps.

1 Like