Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Yes they would be fine

Some of the bottom leaves on my bag seed weed plants seem to have something going on with them one looks like itā€™s drying out and the other has holes in it

Could this be the bug problem I asked about earlier or possibly something else. Thank you

@Majiktoker @garrigan62 @bob31
Sorry keep forgetting to tag post

Yes @SourD appears you have something pinching on your leaves likes grasshoppers or other pesky insects DE (diatomaceous earth) a food grade will help with pest problems or basil plants repel pests

1 Like

Will get some asap. Thanks again ilgm

@SourD peek at the underside of the leaves. The little buggers hide under there and have s party!

There are some little yellow flowers blowing into my soil from a near by tree, is this a problem?

@Majiktoker @bob31

Really doubt it matters much when there are tons of ppl doing gorilla grows in swamps n stuff

1 Like

Thanks @Tonyb can I include you in tags for my grow normal with the other gurus

Can I apply this DE with a spoon?
@bob31 @Majiktoker @Tonyb

1 Like

Yea you could

1 Like

Anytime man

OK because I donā€™t have the recommended hand duster just bought the bag of DE

I just medicated with the ā€œcookie doughā€ :thought_balloon: strain and now Iā€™m tripping, is this DE safe or does it have to be the Food Grade DE?
Thank you everyone for helping me with my 3rd grade questions.

@Majiktoker @bob31 @Tonyb

Iā€™m not sure I havenā€™t grow outside yet, starting one soon though. Where did u find that stuff

@SourDā€¦ It has to be food gradeā€¦ does it say so on the bag?..

2 Likes

Nope, good thing I didnā€™t ruin my cropā€¦ Yet :slight_smile:
I will return this and get the food grade asap.
Thanks @Zombo

2 Likes

Yes, use food grade so itā€™s safe for your family and petsā€¦ The stuff I have can actually be ingested which I mix in water at night w/ teaspoon of DE. lol for the OMRI listed for organic use on bagā€¦ That will help you out

3 Likes

Good call @Zombo

3 Likes