Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

14 Likes

Sounds like a plan :wink:
We all dealing with heat , here up in the mountains we had 95 today, tomorrow 100’s, luckily most of my girls are in the woods, getting shade around 2 pm…
Good luck

4 Likes

Jezzzz that’s some heat you guys are dealing with
Looking good @SourD

2 Likes

But it’s a dry heat lol hahaha I hate when people say that

:v::palm_tree::+1::grin:

3 Likes

Hey, you know what I mean Hahaha it gets so bad around here it just feels disgusting sometimes. Not to mention what it does to my beard :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hahahha yeah what a bunch of :poop: that is @bob31 it’s still 110 degrees lol

1 Like

Hot is hot :fire: no matter where you at. And it’s roasting over here in northern Cali. A few plants top leaves are fried :cold_sweat::evergreen_tree::fire: but that’s ok. I think they will stay in shade until the triple digits calm down by Friday. They are way happier in the shade

bag seed
those are 3 clones and 7 ww autos. Autos are 26 to 24 days from sprout and getting chunky
@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @bruinsfan33 @bob31 @Ragnar @Dr.DankThumb420

12 Likes

Looks good man and lucky we aren’t leaving triple digits for while after 121 have a couple days that are supposed to be 119 and a few consecutive days at 117 then a few more days at 113…the roasting feeling is mutual @SourD

2 Likes

I don’t know how you do it​:sunglasses::herb: that’s vegas summer hot.

2 Likes

Me neither let alone work outside in it every day and today is my last day off lol but I manage it lol just gotta drink lots of water, and Gatorade here and there…im 3 hours away from vegas

2 Likes

Hats off my man. Like I said Vegas hot

3 Likes

Lol extremely hot only been there once

4 Likes

Looking good dispute the heat issues
They sell sun screen of various levels of shade maybe having something like that would help you I pick up a roll not long a go for 40 $ but I got a 100 foot roll just a thought

1 Like

Ok gurus help me out please. Because of the heat wave I’m keeping babies in shade from about 1pm until it gets dark around 8-9pm then moving back to garden to get that morning :sun_with_face:. I’ve noticed a bunch of pistol looking growth and here are some pictures of bag seed

Are these showing there sex?
@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @bruinsfan33 @Hogmaster @Ragnar @Dr.DankThumb420
Thank you to all

5 Likes

Girls girls girl

2 Likes

Its a girl :wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

@SourD… How old are they Sour? I’m curious cause I have some
Mystery plants going as well

Beginning of April for those 5. I’m thinking this big one is a boy

it compares to this picture I found on here
@Majiktoker @bob31 @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @Ragnar

3 Likes

Here are more close ups of that big boy. I’m thinking it’s a boy but would like some feed back please.

Those are all from different parts of the stem
@bruinsfan33 @Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Ragnar @Dr.DankThumb420 @bob31
And all other experts​:sunglasses::sunglasses:

4 Likes

That first picture looks like it. Their is a little cluster forming in between the mainstem and the fan leaf connecting to it. Give them a few more days to be sure. You’ll be able to see clusters forming in the tops and between the nodes