Ww auto / unknown bag seed/ forbidden fruit bag

Tie it to one of the branches, or just stick it to just a lil part of the bigger fan leafs should hold together.

Lol I definitely wouldn’t advise sticking to the leaves because of the chemicals in the fly traps maybe the stocks would be fine but certainly wouldn’t do it to the leaves

1 Like

Looking great @SourD

Looks great @SourD I would say fly sticky trap absolutely!!!

Looking good, go with the other guys suggestions…

I’ve herd and seen old timers hang a zip lock bag of water up at door ways to keep Flys out of the house,they swear by it?
@SourD

I bought the sticky ones too. They work great! Highly recommend them! @SourD

Lol I agree with that with the regular fly traps. But i ment to say if using the seabright labs sticky yellow ones for aphids or whiteflies they are non poisonous and reusable. I got one stuck to a leaf and it didnt do no harm just made it sticky

1 Like

I am hitting up ace is the place hardware store tomorrow see what goodies i can find

2 Likes

It is supposed to get mid 90’s tomorrow around here. Will that be a problem for ww autos? Or any of my plants for that matter?
@Majiktoker @Hogmaster @Ragnar @bob31 @Dr.DankThumb420 @Tonyb

It may induce a little heat stress if they aren’t used to that kinda heat make sure they get some shade

1 Like

What the heck going on here? Some drooping leaves! Too much water maybe?
@Majiktoker

Thats my guess

1 Like

All others seem to be going strong

These are the ww auto
[Uploading…](
I hope some of these bag seed are females
This is the one with drooping leaves that was a clone. The rest of the plant is not drooping just one branch at the bottom one branch is drooping
@Majiktoker

4 Likes

They should be fine, maybe an extra sip of water tomorrow

I was responding to the comment about high temps tomorrow and I didn’t see that you over-watered @SourD Some extra shade tomorrow would be ok!

Id let them dry up some if they worsen with less water get them more ASAP

1 Like

Ok thanks I’ve been still taking your advice with the ww autos and watering them 1 liter a day

They are growing at like3 times the pace of the forbidden fruit bag seed just look
@Majiktoker @bob31 @Ragnar @Tonyb @nug
Magic beans for real. When should I up the water on the ww autos and how much? It’s gonna be 90’ s all week. It’s gonna be a hot summer so they will either make it or they won’t.

5 Likes

How much are they getting now, and they look great buddy great job

1 Like

One liter a day @Majiktoker

Maybe next week they can be slightly increased again

2 Likes