WW auto second grow

Oh those are what I germinated in. They are jiffy pots. The larger ones. I will plant those directly into 5 gallon smart pots. 1 will be a 3 gallon. Gonna experiment to see if yields are much different.

1 Like

Any thoughts on mixing these 2? I got the soil conditioner and ocean forest. Anyone ever use the conditioner? @Majiktoker @Paranorman?

1 Like

Adding to the collection. This grow will have all of these.

4 Likes

Please do a full review on those new nutrients @careg, I only ask because I use the FF trio nutrients, and have been very curious about adding some of their extra supplemental nutrients!

1 Like

Sure you can mix them ! …some people put the ocean Forest on the bottom but I just use it by itself
-good luck

2 Likes

Well this is my second grow, and I plan to use neutral soil, ProMix BX. It’s easier to control nutes becaus I am adding them, the flushing will be easier too. So this is good, we started at about the same time and are using different methods. It will be interesting as we go along.

Becaue of cost, I will have to stay with Mars 300.
I am also buying the 12 pack Fox Farm box so I will have all nutrients. My budget is 200 a month on stuff so that’s almost the whole budget for August plus 30 for soil.

Trying to control my costs, I am recreational user and I have already spent more than my annual cost in product just for supplies etc.
I should have bought a box with all the stuff but didn’t have 600 to drop at one time :scream:

Jiffy pots come in 3 and 4 inch sizes for sure, is that a bigger size? I have to use 6 inch black pots until flowering plant is done😎

Gotta be the 4. I had some extras from tomatoes.

I will for sure!! One thing I can tell you is they stink. Lol. I have 2 more coming in tomorrow. Only 1 I wont use is the foliar spray. It’s some kiss name.

1 Like

Amazon for nutes. I get a few per week.

1 Like

This is the soil conditioner in the 25lb brick. Still cool?

I don’t know that product, I’ve never seen it?

I returned it for the real happy frog. I called fox farm and they didn’t recommend for containers.

Collection Complete!! Not shown, Cal mag and the original trio.

2 Likes

11th day of pushing nutes to the max.

2 Likes

Yes you can mix them

1 Like

Wow fabulous growth

1 Like

Day 12 in final resting place. Moved in with Wholly Mackerel, really stinks, Humboldt’s golden tree and Boomerang. Using OF only in 2 and HF/ OF mix in the other.
Full strength nutes for entire grow.

2 Likes

I am catching up :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Day 13