Ww auto! harvest timeframe?

Hello growers! I’m new here and just recently started growing my medicine. I have an auto white widow in 5 gallon fabric pot. Using ff ocean forest soil and ff nutes. I am completely amazed why this thing hasn’t reached harvest yet. I am in week 14 of full grow cycle. Any thoughts and tips would be appreciated.

5 Likes

I think I found it :+1:

Thoughts? You got some experience homie?

1 Like

She looks good, getting close to harvest. You will need to get a jewelry loupe to check trichomes.

1 Like

LiL Bit :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

2 Likes

I’ve got a digital microscope for that.

1 Like

Great, wasn’t sure if you were asking about when to harvest. Overall everything looks good :+1:

1 Like

Agree with above not seeing to many white hairs, so your close, like posted above you’ll need a jewelry loop, or digital microscope to check your tricomes, both are inexpensive I use a digital microscope got off Amazon 30 bucks. You will be looking for something like these

2 Likes

I am somewhat amazed by how long this mofo taking to harvest from what ive been readin. But most read on grow in 3s and im in 5. 14 weeks total grow! When should I stop nutes? I am literally in the middle of flushing this bad boy!

1 Like

It’s not unusual for them to take longer than expected. It’s easy to get anxious.

There’s different opinions on whether to stop nutrients and flush. Personally I don’t specifically flush or stop nutrients. I’m getting ready to harvest 3 girls. I watered last night without nutrients, mainly because I’m going to be chopping them tomorrow, no sense in wasting nutrients.

If you are flushing to help remove anything from your buds, you need to know flushing doesn’t remove anything from your buds, only removes elements from the soil.

4 Likes

Above is right on about flushing, also patients is so hard to have, don’t worry about time line last grow did 3 GSCX autos I thought around that 13-14 weeks was done and harvested too early, I let the other go around 16-17 weeks the extra few weeks made a HUGE difference in ever aspects, tasted better and got 4-4.5 oz off that one. The 2 I pulled earlier not bad averaged about 3 oz but not nearly as good. I just kept checking tricomes every 3-4 days, they will let u know when. Also kept feeding tell about a week before planned chop day. I planned chopped day on leaving a week to dry so I had plenty of time on a weekend to trim to put in jars.

2 Likes

Ballpark? 2 weeks? Longer? Just trying to figure out harvest and dry time to plan for trim!

They’re pretty much done. I grew 4 last harvest and that’s exactly how long they took 14 weeks or 90 something not quite 100 days from sprout

I’d say at least 2 weeks and thats because seeing white hairs, but only way to know for sure is tricomes pics, and I’m sure you have read, mostly milky white and clear, more of a head high, more Amber then milky white more of a couch lock, that’s y it’s important to keep an eye on your tricomes every few days cause they can change quickly

Here’s the trichomes!!! What yall thinkin?

1 Like

Pics up of trichomes! Lookin for chill happy mood no couch lock haha

Thoughts on chop?

So let others chime in, I’d still say a week or 2 but I’m no expert, only have 1 grow under my belt. Working on number 2 now. But you are definitely on the right track, and they are looking GREAT, if anything I’d also say start thinking about your drying situation because your close.

Appreciate it man. Im thinking longer myself. Drying room already controlled and ready to go homie! Appreciate the look out!

1 Like

Idk. Maybe he thinking chop now cuz still have to dry and cure and thinking the trichomes will continue to ripen during this time.

1 Like