Ww auto flowering stage

Been flowering for almost 4 weeks and I’m not seeing much growth in the buds. they are still pretty small but are looking good to me what can I do to get a better yield?

3 Likes

I’d add more light to the mix. Probably a little late in the game to add any bloom boosters, at least the two I’m familiar with (liquid KoolBloom and Big Bud). Dry KoolBloom is for the end of flowering, but I don’t think it’ll add any size or weight.

2 Likes

What light are you using? That amber color makes me think it is not full spectrum nor bright enough. Generally speaking, cannabis needs a minimum of 100 true watts of full spectrum light per 2 sq.ft.
I use 2 Mars Hydro T-1000 LED at 150watts each for a 32x48" space.

3 Likes

I bought a kit and it came with a 150 watt hps light.

Definitely more light. It’s worth buying a led grow light. I had the same problem before health plant but just would only grow so big. So my next grow and from there on led grow light full spectrum about 90 to 100$ for r a decent one.

1 Like

Welcome , For a inside grow quality light being most important piece of equipment for best yields. :v::+1:

3 Likes

I have a 36x48 with 2 TS1000 and one Sp-150 for a total of 435 watts.
Light is where its at.
If I could have a do over I would buy better lights but I really cant complain about my results. A dimmer would be nice. Im a couple generations behind on technology.

2 Likes

I’m no expert but from what I can see I want to say the problem isn’t the light like everyone suggested! It could be better but so couldn’t the world :man_shrugging: . I am thinking the problem is distance/space, light was always too far and there is nothing to contain the light maybe next grow build a cheap wrap around for the area the plant is in! Something with reflective surface.

I guess everyone is hung up on led? They used the type of light you are using for many years successfully before led were a thing! Some of the best weed I ever smoked was grown under a MH/HPS system. I believe it’s got to be more controlled then that of a led system. Of course this is all my opinion I’m sure many will disagree but to me the signs are there!

3 Likes

Good points @DarhkGrows

1 Like