WW auto first time grower, inside

z * at strain, Seed bank, or bag seed WW auto from ilgm
Method: Soil 50%cheap potting soil, 20% worm casings, 30% perlite
Vessels: 3 gal cloth pots

• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable) rain water
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable none
  • Indoor
  • Light system 1200 led with grow and flower switches, and grow bulbs in each corner
  • Temps; Day, struggeling with temps 75 -82 degrees, turn lights off at night
  • Humidity; Day, Night33 -54
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size 6in exhaust inline and 2 small fans inside
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, none
  • Co2; No
    tent is 4x4 and 78in high
    @Killadruid
    Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to el

1 Like

Same size tent as my first grow. Good with himidity. 75 to 82 isnt to bad for temps later on may wanna get them down in flowering. How many cfm is ur 6 inch exhaust? Also what kind of nutrients r u going to use?

I would almost go 40% perlite or 50% with cheap soil. Next I would use something like this for ur soil. https://www.amazon.com/Roots-Organics-ROD75-Potting-Soil-75/dp/B010NQR5WQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?crid=AYP4AIYCWKVL&keywords=roots+organic+soil&qid=1553800356&s=gateway&sprefix=roots+&sr=8-3

Do you have a digital pH meter, and digital ppm meter and pH up/down?

No just a temp. and humidity guage. i do have a gauge to tell me the wetness of the dirt, just haven’t found it yet. Thanks for the reply

Those are key tools to the grow. If you nail down pH and ppm maintenance the plant is set up for success. They are must haves. My first grow was WWAs too and I messed em up good until the good folks here for me on the pH and ppm path.

1 Like

Yes the key to a successful first grow is to get the essentials. Ph and ppms are hugely important along with reading your plants. Seeing people’s grows on here inspire me to grow better and better.

1 Like

@Alfred69

Check this Auto guide out :sunglasses::facepunch:

Autoflower Cannabis – How To Grow And Grow Guide

Read full article here…:arrow_left:

1 Like

Our situation is a little differant in that we have company that sometimes stays in the bedroom extremely close to my grow room so NOISE IS at the top of the list in considering things like fans which i have to make a decison on soon - i think a pole (my poles are 3/4 in) would work the best but noise trumps pole. i’m hoping the charcoal filter with 6 in. inline exhaust will take care of the smell. The pictures didn’t transfer very good but hope there’s no worry on the cloth pots. In our situation we wll be gone at least 9 days at a time so must water, kiss them good by, and go do our thing. Let me try to thank @Killadrid @GreenCoat @Sixpackdad and many more including ilgm
Can’t find much paper work and put the exhaust fan in a box with insulation and a couple sheets of damaged dry wall glued together and its keeping the noise down. If anyone knows how to quiet down the fans on my 1200 led light
THANKS

1 Like

Sound deadened insulate the room.

trying to show my journel of present grow but suck at this computer stuff

2 Likes

Hope the picture came through. This is all i have left of my last grow which was my first grow_090514|666x500](upload://p02gFgCbqEOEI03nzAbu9ZTCn7v.jpeg)

1 Like

2 Likes

My wife was successful with these pictures of Nov 2 which i think are starting to bud. Changed the light veg off and went to 12on 12off sprayed and watered with my try at worm tea. Keep the door shut to the grow room so its not heated and temp has dropped to 75. i would like to thank every one at ILGM. With their and the forums help @oldguy @ilgm @killadruid @ocmary @Sixpackdad @ greencoat

2 Likes

1 Like

Pictures are from Oct 31.

1 Like

Again my medium is cheap potting soil, worm castings and perlite. Use only rain water. Don’t know if i did the right thing on buying worm casings from local farmer or walmart.like i did last year. we’ll decide before next grow - opinion? Also cut most of the fan leaves off on one girl, planned to have this grow dried before Thanksgiving when we will have company and it’s past “TIME” so i tried and hopful it’s working with the worm tea and light to start budding. Seems like i have to do things 4 times before i get it right so will send journel when this works

1 Like

First try i’m a computer operator at 3rd grade level, also time for an old man’s nap