WW Auto 4x4 FF soil 2 Mars TSW2000 journal first time grower

Using the nutes from ILGM (started feeding week 5ish) but I have just been feeding once weekly with about 50 percent strength flowertime and just upped that the last feed by about 15 percent strength

Pictures from 10-4-2021

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

1 Like

Pictures from 10-8-2021

1:

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

1 Like

Just got a USB microscope in yesterday and I love it. Just got done with a watering today (4 w/nutes) here are the microscope pics…what do you guys think?

10-12-2021

2 Likes

Very frosty. She’s currently around peak THC content, and starting to show some amber. Time to decide what kind of buzz you are going for. Happy growing!

2 Likes

Okay exciting! Thank you for feedback as I feel like I am not good at reading these trichs and wished I had gotten this microscope sooner. When looking at these I thought they were in the earliest stage (clear) rather than milky… but after your post I see the few amber which should make sense I believe…mind you I planted the seeds on 8/2 and I would say they started flowering the first few days of September. So they are in roughly day 42 of flowering. Also number 6 was the mutant and if you look above at the bud pics from a few days ago it seems like it is farther behind when you look at the buds with the naked eye while number 3 seems to have been ahead of the rest by a little bit. What do you think? I just wanna know when I should flush them haha please help

As explained to me…

1. Clear trichs look like glass
  2. Cloudy trichs look like plastic
  3. Amber trichs look… well amber

:smiley:

2 Likes

From what you see roughly how long would you go until flushing/what would you like to be seeing on the day of flushing?

What does the whole plant (and a bud) look like? What percentage of pistils would you say have changed color and curled into the buds?

1 Like

Here a pics of 1,3 and 6 homie

1 Like

I think you have a few (2-3) weeks left. First thing to look for is the white pistils turning red/orange and then curling in. Once you are about 70% (or around that) you’ll want to start looking at the trichs. Until then your buds will be fattening and stacking. But man those are very pretty.

I’ll drop this here for a quick reference.

2 Likes

Thank you so very much for everything. Making it much easier on me especially you saying 2-3 weeks because I was thinking about the same atleast on all of them except number 6 (might need a bit longer) so your saying prob 2-3 weeks until I should chop…if I am growing in soil I have heard I should flush about 2 weeks out…what do you think? I’m in no hurry and was thinking maybe in 5-7 days it might be time to flush them. What do you think?

1 Like

The the trichs be your guide, and target what kind of buzz you want, and you can’t go wrong. Or, if you’re not sure, wait till the last one is ready and chop them all, and your have a variety of buzzes. :smile_cat: