WW auto 2nd week, help needed with basic info

Im using full spectrum LED that HPS Replacement to 500W, tent 48”x24”x60”, 3 pots of 3 gallon each, ILGM WW auto’s, 22C and 55% humidity by the pots, is that looks good or a bit off? Also how high should i set the LED? Thanks for helping

1 Like

Brand and model?

They look pretty good.

2 Likes

Sayhon SH2000

Hey @Zagbah1995 i dont think your allowed to post that link. They are pretty strict with links unless they are working with that company. To my knowledge the only one i know of that you can post links to is amazon. Ill post a screenshot for ya in case the link gets taken down

1 Like

sayhon. DOT COM/products/sayhon-led-grow-light-dimmable-grow-lamp-with-osram-chips-ul-listed-driver-full-spectrum-plants-lights-for-indoor-veg-and-flower-growing-light-fixtrues-592-leds-sh2000

I set the lights 16” above canopy, should i go lower to 9”-12”?

Thank you!

The typical light spacing is 12-18 inches from the highest point. I typically keep mine around 14-16 inches. You go too high and your plants will start to stretch but you should also be using something to measure your DLI or ppfd/umols. I think 16 inches is a good starting point as your going to want her to stretch a bit to get your leaves out of the soil but i would get the photone app or a meter to measure your dli

From the advertising in amazon of my LED lights it’s says 769 umol/m’/s in 24” height, should i take it up to 24” then?

That website says the light is dimmable i would lower the light intensity and figure your dli or ppfd/umols using a meter or the photone app to dial it to the appropriate level

Thanks! Downloaded app and set to led full spectrum, about 22” to reach study 600’s

2 Likes

Glad to hear you got it figured it! If you need anymore help feel free to tag me

1 Like