Wth is this female or male or reversed Hermie

Looks pretty female to me

1 Like

Which one the older one is White Queen the seedlings are cotton candy feminized 2 weeks old that ccf runt is something special let me tell you she showing her little thorns already if I can get the time I’ll make some clones when she matures and make some fem seeds and share ya some love I just have to get a colloidal silver generator or make one I bought some colloidal silver last month online 30ppm and got beat it was crap nothing but distilled water and flakes I should have made some Silver schlager out of it XD

If it has hairs it’s female ok :ok_hand:

Turns out that wq it was a boy after all good thing I moved it out night before it grew grapes over night.

1 Like

I can’t tell from that picture can you take another? @Matthew1280

2 Likes

Lmao, too true

1 Like

Yes this is the only last good close up of that wq pollen bulbs on the end of second node .

After that last close up picture i moved it into a isolated room my cat found use of it as her own tasty jungle gym then she got pollinated,then later on was wobbling around yakking at the air ,I had to give her a bath :rofl:

The thorned seedling ccf i just replanted in a 2 gal trying to give her more room for rooting since its such of a runt I’ll give it a day then I’ll post a few more pics of her and her sister im anxious to see how that thorned runt turns out.

@Matthew1280 I can’t confirm your plant is a male. The LED pics bother my eyes and even then, the pics you posted aren’t closeup enough for me to determine one way or the other. I think i already gave you the two male/ female charts earlier, so you should have what you need to make your decision!

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that man you going to save the pollen??

1 Like

Yea sir already bagged and Frozen.

Have you ever seen a mini 5 leaf turn into a blue Turkey foot three leaf mutant,it was a ccf seed that produced this and it smells strong like blueberry and four weeks old ?

2 Likes

Here is a side view its a slow growing plant for sure I heard this is just a myth .

Wicked let me know how you go with breeding them and yes I’ve seen some pretty tripy plants check this one out

1 Like

Did you see the thorns on that last pic I posted them thorns are on every limb and its now in five week stage though it has not seemed to grow at all yet has your mutants ever showed them thorns ,I’ll keep you up to date on its grow stages it might be a long while though the other one I poped with that same seed from the same plants its now over 2 ft tall and ready for 12/12 and that mutant is micro runt compared to its sister.

1 Like

Update on my ccf ladies testing my new Mars-Hydro sys its amazing worth every penny here the one girl is in week one of flowering .

1 Like

Is it just me or is it looking more just like og kush or lemon kush instead of cotton candy kush? What ever she may come out as it’s some major potent stuff i can tast skunk and reg kush ,I made some peppermint tea with some of her clippings it knocked me and everyone on our asses spaced out for 2 days,its time to crank up the juice on the lights.

1 Like

By the way bro my friends at mars-hydro gave me this discount code for all you guys SEAN520 , Merry Christmas I❤GM.

3 Likes