WTF is this? Never seen this!

In 2nd and 3rd day above ground these droplets seem to form on the leads. Somewhat syrupy and tacky. Not really concerned but curious what it is as I’ve never seen it before. It’s not “spray” from watering , nor drops from dome… Any

ideas??? A form of respiration maybe???

2 Likes

Looks like condensation forming.
Not drops just the humidity in ur dome is up. Had the same thing on mine last few starts. All good. :+1::v:

2 Likes

That’s what I thought but the consistancy of it is too thick and syrupy for just water. Just a curiosity to me at this point. Could be a side effect of using a dome I never have used dome before and never saw this before.

2 Likes

I’d just take a corner of paper towel and wick any excess from the Center to stop any chance of lensing from ur light. I put mine under a 300 w cheapy blurple for the first couple weeks and it’s a bit stronger than a flouro

1 Like

That’s a good idea. Thanks.

2 Likes

She is under an HLG260XL dialed down to min power.

1 Like

I’m not familiar with the qb,s. But I think most folks have them a bit higher when starting seedlings.

Last grow they were higher and I had a lot of streatch. Its turned all the way down. I will watch closely for any burn though. Its 7 inches above the plant.

1 Like

I’ve had it get tacky when I used a 2L bottle for a dome. I didn’t rinse it out and the condensation on the leaves was tacky from what I assumed to be what was left of the soda.

1 Like