WTF is going on here?!

So I have 3 strains going in hydro using rainwater, PH is at 5.8, ppm around 1640 using jacks 3-2-1, water temp is between 68-72. Will be week 6 of flowering on Thursday

The two strains having the hardest time are AK47 (stunted but had issues with getting seeds just to sprout) and bubblegum

What else can I do to help these girls across the finish line?

1 Like

What specifically are you concerned about?

Absence of growth? At 6 weeks of flowering the plant is done growing and is now focused on ripening flower. Same thing for color. You will start seeing colors come out or foliage appearing to suffer since the plant is now focused on ripening flower.

Other concerns? Your numbers all look okay.

2 Likes

I can see a couple things you can address right away. Fill this out the best you can and repost it here. We will try and figure this out for you. :slight_smile:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

2 Likes

That makes sense, thank you. I just see other grows and the leaves don’t look like this so was afraid it’s hurting the bud

1 Like

Many of us clean up our grows before posting pictures lol.

5 Likes

:point_up_2: this is considerably high and recommend getting that down to 900-1000/1.8-2.0. Above 70 on the nutrient solution is pushing it, are you using a root innoculant? :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

How strong are your airstones, water temp in your res, root health, etc. Also removing damaged leaves promotes good health on your plants.

1 Like

I second this. An Ec of 2.0 and ph of 5.8 is spot on for most grows

1 Like

It’s on the 700 scale following jacks recommended guide.

2 Likes

Yes I’m using a root inoculant, temps are at 68-72.

2 Likes

1640 on a 700 scale is 2.3 ec. And roughly 1200ppm on a 500

3 Likes

I should do a better job trimming but my wife complains when I come out of tent reeling from the grow

2 Likes

Lmao…yeah a clean tent makes for happy plants and growers. All those dead leaves on the floor and on the plant invite pests like gnats and other nasties.

Also by trimming back leaves that are covering lower bud sites it helps the colas to swell up more. As well as allows proper airflow helping to prevent potential powdery mildew from being to wet. Transpiration is very high during flower causing rh spikes and at night the temps drop making it turn to condensation. Which leaves your buds soaked during lights out, or can

4 Likes

I appreciate all the advice. Cleaned up the tent and did some landscaping. Of course I got covered in stickiness

4 Likes

Maybe pickup a cheap painters suite to jump in and out of :metal:
Happy wife = :grin:

3 Likes

Genius!