WPM after nute overload?!?!

Hey please help! I posted updated pics!! :frowning:

I would spray them with hydrogen peroxide at lights out, decrease humidity, increase air circulation, and exhaust flow.

How much to dilute the peroxide?

What are you using for water ? RO, Distilled or tap?
I think what your seeing here is a result of the foliar feeding being to strong. The salts in the solution have desiccated the leaf cells that’s why you’re seeing the dry crunchy leaves.

1 Like

I use filtered tap and is it possible to still recover? How should I dilute the peroxide?

1 tablespoon per gallon . But i don’t think you have a PM issue here. It appears the plant cells have been dehydrated by the salt in the foliar. I’m not convinced she will recover at this stage in your grow but I’m not an expert so take my opinion as just that, an opinion. :v:

1 Like

That’s okay for the flowering plant but will the vegging plant recover if I do this…?

Ps thank you for your honesty… I already starting germinating something else :confused: depressing this is the farest I’ve gotten but I feel more confident in my next grow.

1 Like

This it the day before spraying it… basically died overnight im beyond depressed

1 Like

Looking better!

Plants still in veg are tough mofo’s and you have time to recover . I don’t think it a mold issues but h2O2 won’t hurt her so give it a go :+1:

My first plant Hermied on me, I know the feeling. But I learned a lot, and my second went great and so on. I still hit snags here and there but it’s all a learning experience

The vegging plant i tied it down yesterday and today it already branched out and reaching for the light! It’s still alive!!! I also sprayed it with 4ml peroxide and 500ml water. The leaves don’t look healthy but they DONT LOOK WORSE!!! Good sign to me!

The flowering plant, I’m playing my bagpipes right now before I take it to the back and … :frowning:

These are the lower branches of the vegging plant, I can’t seem to get the proper angle but the top branches I bent them out the way last night but they grew overnight back in the way.

bagpipes

2 Likes

I feel like peeps should keep a failure thread and say what we did… there’s a lot of good flourishing plants here but the ugly :sweat: this is the real learning experiences

be sure to dilute EVERY nutes guys I just murdered a plant at the finish line overnight…

This is how the vegging plant is going. Honest Abe, will this recover?

1 Like

Tough to see the state of things with the grow light on. Grab some pics in reg lighting. As long as there’s still some green and she’s putting out new growth I think she will recover :+1:

You sure she’s still in veg ? Looks like she’s starting to Bud. Are these autos or photos ?

1 Like

No the light cycle was changed to 12/12… she just started to show these changes so I guess it is still growing

1 Like

If she’s putting out new growth I’d say let her ride and see where it goes. :+1:

1 Like

This is a long shot, but…

Aloe vera has moisture retention properties and is great for stressed plants.

Cut a small chunk of aloe and cut away all the hard plant material so you have a small chunk of nothing but the gel. Drop that in a food processor or blender and liquefy it, then dilute that with dechlorinated, pH-ed water until it will spray through a spray bottle. It’s pretty slimy so you’ll have to mix it well.

Foliar feed lightly with that mix, just on the leaves of the one that has the worst damage.

No guarantees it will work, but it’s worth a shot.