Wow what 12/12 did to this auto

She’s been coated.

7 Likes

what week is it in ?!!!

@FyshhTrap she will be 7 weeks old on Wednesday. This is an ILGM northern lights auto showing us her sativa side. Still got weeks to go

1 Like

Very cool looking plant you have there!!! Mine just started too on an outdoor grow. Check out Upstate NY out door Auto grow. in beginners grow journals. Love this stuff!!

2 Likes

I’m wondering why you cut back the light on an auto? She can take the extended hours of light, unlike the photosensitive strains.

@FloridaSon I only have two grow areas and only one large enough for her. I have a photoperiod Cinderella 99 that was 7-8 veg. Needed to flower her, so auto into the 12/12

1 Like

Now I understand. Rock on, Brother!

1 Like

Your girls are looking good. Not too sunny where I’m at. More rain. Have an awesome day @FloridaSon

1 Like

Thank you. They’re not feminized, so I’mhoping they’re girls. I always keep a close eye on them. Even after I know in case a girl decides to have gender identity issues. Lol

2 Likes

Theyre going to be girls. Happy thoughts. If it is male make seeds. Let them have one before there done

1 Like

Yeah…well…no. I have a compulsion that I can’t overcome that makes me kill all the males on sight.

If we ever have the chance to meet, and you are in a breeding program, DO NOT allow me near your male! I wouldn’t be able to help myself and first impressions are hard to overcome. :wink:

4 Likes