Would you even bother with this harvest?

Outdoor Sativa Thai land race.
Having some issues. Not sure its even worth bothering to cure this. Some thc, some seeds.
What do you guys think - should I just throw it or maybe try making bubble hash or something?

2 Likes

As long as that’s not bud rot in the middle picture dry it and try it!

3 Likes

No rot but all buds were full of seeds pretty much.
I have no idea how to make resin or tea or anything else. Will throw it away.

1 Like

I have had some really pleasant effects from plants that had seeds. Maybe not the strongest but I like certain effects more than others so I never toss a plant without trying it out.
That kinda looks like Nebraska wild weed. The stuff that grows everywhere in fields.

4 Likes

I dont throw smoke out. Put it in a jar after curing and save for hard times!! You never know.

4 Likes

Some dry ice and kief bags. Make a little hash out of it. It’ll be good for something. Or even make some butter with it.

Limited equipment. No bags. Cant buy shit here in northern Thailand.
Need fat to extract thc right. Hot water in a tea for example, wont work?
I will maybe try and find some simple guides online. Thanks.

1 Like

Dry it and cure it. Seeds are so taboo now it seems. It feels like everyone forgets that sensemillia was developed late 70’s early 80’s. For 5 thousand years before that all cannabis consumed had seeds. The seeds also make good soup. Can be roasted and eaten. Animal food. 1 of the most nutritious plants around. Your seeds are probably viable also so free seeds.

3 Likes

Good quality butter, 6 hrs low temp simmering in a double boiler. I add water to the flowers and butter as well it helps fit more flowers in, strain using a clean old shirt with no screen printing. Squeeze out all the butter you can from the flower. Put in freezer and butter will separate from water, skim butter off the top, use as you normally would use butter in recipes.
Short and simple as I know how to explain it. Hope it helps. You’ll have to research the temps and what not as I cannot remember off the top of my head.

Good day

3 Likes

Yeah I would definitely finish it might turn out to be pretty good. I have seen A day when I would walk 10 miles if somebody would give me a free plant like that. Good luck :v:

2 Likes

High,
Save them and harvest the seeds. Grow another batch and keep the females
Happy growin
Ger

Wise words. I mine for seeds, always, even the not best. Awesome seeds could survive hostile environments thru gentrations of migration. ENJOY, using or giving bag seeds, ok for friends, too.

1 Like

Cool but 6hrs! Really?

Edit: My husband just noticed me reading this and thought it was a tray of shit! So I cant see him ever consuming it but its worth a try. Thanks.

Lethiin added to hot water and tea might, but you would need to de-carb the weed first.
screen for keife. 150 mesh, after, mining / cleaning recovering seeds. You grew it, give it a chance.
Best outcome to all.

De-carb? All this is too much. Why does everyone try to overcomplicate everything in the weed world all the time?! Will just let it do its thing and smoke! Thanks.

Not complicated. Just reality. Everything cant just be either done for us or given to us.

1 Like

Haha, you are saying the same thing, just speaking different languages. Smoking decarbs the flower too. Just real fast all at once. If cannabis isn’t decarboxylated then we don’t get high from it. Our bodies cannot use it. It just comes out the other side unused like fiber.

Heat + time = decarb butter. 6 hours is needed to “activate” the cannabis. Otherwise it just smells nice. Think decaffeinated coffee.

1 Like

Ahh, right. Thanks for the info.
I suppose I am trying to work out wether the little thc on the buds and sugar leaves is worth the 6 hours of gas. Probably not. Will continue to cure and burp…

1 Like

I would keep it yes.
Yeah, the seeds are annoying but keep them for next time. If that’s a Thai landrace, i would most certainly give it a try.
And you do t need super fancy stuff to use it for other stuff. You can even extract THC in fats or food grade alcohol, as long as the alcohol is 190 proof or higher.
If the seeds become too annoying there’s is a low tech way to deal with it. If you roll the buds between your hands all the THC will stick to your hand, then just roll it into balls to make hash. Frenchie has videos on YouTube that show some it. Just search Frenchie Temple Balls.
My most recent harvest was absolutely full of seeds, still good stuff. I Just get a lid and start picking seeds.

Wise to not throw it out as someone said. Had a little semi-cured the other night and it blew my brains out!
Love a Sativa high. I can get so much shit done at the same time.
Got a few more plants on the go! Will post some pics when I get around to it.
Got lights on at night now so trying to keep in permanent veg and get them massive.

3 Likes