Would you chop this?

This is what I use for macro shots. Just clip it over your lens, zoom in, and hold still, lol

https://www.amazon.com/Xenvo-iPhone-Camera-Lens-Clip/dp/B01A6D2JVI/ref=asc_df_B01A6D2JVI/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=312111908612&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10048471637444474495&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9027818&hvtargid=pla-559088307596&psc=1

4 Likes

ā€œBasilā€

:thinking: You ainā€™t fooling anyone :laughing:

Also, I second @BobbyDigital recommendation. I bought one and threw out the USB microscope I had. Piece of garbage. Clip on is 10x better.

3 Likes

Itā€™s the hold still part. Iā€™d still need a tripod.
I use it like a stick tho. Only extend one leg.
Screenshot_20210910-230957_Gallery

3 Likes

Thank you, Iā€™ll order one.

Just FYI, it comes with a wide angle lens attached to it. You need to unscrew the WAL before you can do macro.

2 Likes

Good eyeā€¦ my friend came by. He said ā€œI know you ainā€™t doing thatā€ I said, ā€œHell no, thatā€™s organic cornā€ He bought itā€¦lmao. Yeah I know he ainā€™t that bright, but heā€™s a good dude.:rofl:

3 Likes

Tbh I get my best pictures from videos. I just donā€™t recommend it because most donā€™t have 108mp cameras. I can just frame through videos and pull images instead of trying to capture a frame one at a time.

So I donā€™t spend time looking at different bud sites. I spend time pulling frames from a video. The video is never more than 30-45 seconds. But thatā€™s 24 frames per. So I go though 700+ frames.

With the tripod on plants, of course.

3 Likes

Cool man! Where the plant pics?

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t sure if that reply was to me. Not sure why I still write novels. If it was twords me. they are in my journals ofc

Lol just hopefully he doesnā€™t ask for an ear from harvest! XD

2 Likes

Woah nice pics no. Y. Just got a new phone like 2weeks ago and man the camera is fricken sweet as hell has the macro option so I can literally get right on the plant and snap pics. Then the extra zoom options are phenomenal. Iā€™m with the other guys saying still a couple few weeks to a month longer. She looks like she is ready to fatten up more so now would be a bad time to pull it as itā€™s the get bigger time for her. Take a smaller bud from the bottom or middle area and let it dry for a day or 2 and give it a sample and go from there. As the dry and cure r better than the sampler u cut will taste and smell better as they will be dried and cure right. But Iā€™ll have a good idea on the buzz Iā€™ll get and a slight sample on the taste of it. Looks a1 tho. Nice job she is a beautiful plant bro

2 Likes

What kit did u get. I got one and it works good but not like I thought it would. Has a telescope lens that zooms in like a mofo tho. Can see my neighbors house 7 homes down like they were right next to me lol. Creeper cam for sure seen a video where a guy was in a trip story building and had a camera on a phone only no attachments I donā€™t believe. He zoomed that. Any in and the building he was looking at was def miles and miles away. He zoomed into a window and there was a mirror on the wall he kept Coming and zooming and u can start to see him in the pics he zoomed so much that it showed himself in the mirror like he was standing right in the mirror in the bathroom. Was sick now thatā€™s a camera we all need. Never said what it was or anything but the zoom and clarity was on point

1 Like

Seriously?

Just saying

5 Likes

The one I had was garbage :man_shrugging: Maybe not garbage but the clip on I like WAY better

Hahaā€¦ heā€™s getting an ear from the grocery.

2 Likes

I ordered one of these. I canā€™t wait til it gets here. Fun fun fun.

1 Like

You can do more than just look at triches with it too. This is a little pea sized spider

3 Likes

Yeah, Iā€™m looking forward to it. Iā€™m hoping the zoom works well too. I get alot of wildlife behind my house. Coyote, hawks, falcons and all the little critters they eat.

Spiny Orb Weavers. We get yellow red, white, orange and green ones. Really cool shot!

2 Likes

Yep youā€™re just down the road from me. I donā€™t mind them except when I get a face full of web.

1 Like