Would this be considered pre flowering or flowering?

1 Like

Looks like flowering, but could be pre flowers if this is a regular female seed. Auto or photoperiod?

2 Likes

Those be flowers to me.

3 Likes

@Covertgrower
Auto. Looked like this on September 15th.

1 Like

@Audiofreak
Thanks.

2 Likes

Yep. It’s flowering then.

1 Like

@Audiofreak
So would that be the countdown started for flowering start to finish? Searched a lot for pre flower etc. If this is supposed to flower for 8 weeks, would that time start now or after the formation of buds gaining weight?
First auto. Just want to time it with the others.
I get so confused when the timeline states 8 weeks flower.

The estimated flower time is just that…an estimate. When your getting close to that estimate you start watching the tricome to mature, they will determine when to harvest. So dont get hung up on time. The plant will show you when she’s ready.the flower “time” starts when the flowers appear. I give aprox 1/2 weeks transition time between the 12/12 flip and flower…this is also an estimate.

2 Likes

@Covertgrower @Audiofreak
Sorry I’m new to autos. So can I keep them at an 18/6 light cycle? Want to veg the other photos for quite a bit more. Maybe chuck a few autos in here and there. Can I run this light cycle start to finish on autos?
Thank you kindly.

Yes 18/6 will work.

1 Like

@Covertgrower
Sorry for so many questions. Would you recommend ruining 18/6 in the same tent if there is room?
Thank you kindly.

18/6 for autos and photoperiod plants in the same tent will work fine.

1 Like

I define flowering as the first sign of pistils. A pistil comes from the calyx of a female flower. Hence, pistil = flower. 9/15 is flower start date.

3 Likes

Like this?

1 Like

Thank you for this answer.

Pre is when you see the calyx shooting the white in the branches once the flower start growing the pistils you are in flower

1 Like