Would like to know is if this was starting to flower would I have been able to reverse this?

Customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

As a birthday gift earlier this month I received two plants in the vegetation stage I believe 4 weeks. Now they came from an indoor environment, and now they are in a greenhouse. They have consume a lot of my time getting temperature almost right, i had to install swamp cooler for that to happen. This is my first grow of MJ, I live in Colorado the sides are covered from prying eyes The other day I was sitting out their with the 2 plants and because I’m a green horn well I thought I saw them what I thought was flowering to start, but it was just new leaves growing. What I would like to know is if this was starting to flower would I have been able to reverse this ? and continue with the vegetation stage, mind you I have the bible and the other book you offered but could not find anything about this change and then going back. The one of the plants is doing very doing well the other one is having a rough time but lives, very time consuming right now.

Yes you can revert a flowering plant back into veg. It just takes time and light…shorter dark period.