Would i get root bound?

Hey @peachfuzz and @dbrn32 il try get a pic up tommorow i ended up passing on the sog as a mate needed some so i gave him half and the others got put into 30l pots my scogs fininishing up in a couple of days looking good so im happyšŸ˜„

2 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Nice! So how many plants did you end up with in the 4x4? And how much veg time?

@dbrn32 i put 13 in the 4x4 and about 4 weeks veg theyre rock solid :smile: All trimmed up now il get an update of the other 1 soon

3 Likes

Sweet! What did it weigh out at?

I havent weighed it wet i only weigh once dry going to geuss about 18 oz might hold its weight abit beter and be more :thinking:

1 Like

Didnā€™t realize it was still hanging sorry. Keep me posted please!

Algood was a late night last night 2 ppl 6 hours of trimming the most dreaded part :sob:

4 Likes

Heard that, trimming sucks.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 ended up getting 542g dry :smile::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Out of likes, but you gotta love that!

1 Like

Hell yea no nutes either just premade potting mix and water so much simpler im still going to give hydro a go tho

Nice! I keep looking at different hydro systems too. Never pull the trigger though.

Haha same here soon tho hopfully

I can help both of you grow super successfully in hydro with no problemsā€¦ very simpleā€¦ :wink:
@Saffa @dbrn32

:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Hopefully Iā€™ll hold you to that eventually. Much appreciated!

1 Like

Thanx for that @peachfuzz. Have u grown in a 4x4 with a 600 how much did u yield?

My last pull was 2 lbā€™s plus under a 3ā€™ x 6ā€™ table scrogg under a 600 watt hpsā€¦ with 8 plantsā€¦ :wink:
Hydro is the $hitā€¦ for realā€¦ :wink:
Will tag you to my thread ā€¦ scroll to the topā€¦ good infoā€¦ :wink:
:v: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Sweet thats so good how long was that start to finish?