Worse than any beginner

Hey T-
Congrats on your winning!!! Hey, the way I look at it, go ahead and get all those taxes taken care of (in writing). That way you don’t have uncle Sam coming after you for back taxes when you already spent it all. Not fun at all!! I am happy you won. Peace…

1 Like

i couldnt stop them from taking state or local but i did stop them from taking fed! i laughed and said i have so many write offs this year it doesnt even matter.

2 Likes

it has to be new. all i ever got before was a 1099 and filed it on my own. i almost got out the door before my husband found out i won. they took too long. i am a take the money and run person. he isnt.

3 Likes

:rofl: I’m a take the money and run person myself. If I do win, I ain’t pushing my luck because I rarely win at anything :wink: so I know I won’t win twice :rofl:

4 Likes

Unless things have changed its usually based on the dollar amount of the winnings. I’ve never won enough. lol

1 Like

I dont gamble that much, but when I do I have a strategy. I will take half of what I am willing to lose to the tables. If I win, I go up to my room and deposit all but the half I was willing to lose and return to the tables. If I lose that first half I will wait til the next day to try again with the last half. Went down to Daytona FL. and spent a little time at the dog tracks. Met this retired couple who were there and winning big time. I went with their calls and gave him a percentage of the winnings. Me and my buddy won $400 each! I have never won that big at the dog tracks. T don’t let your hubby lose all your winnings! Peace…

3 Likes

we won 5k one night and we were so drunk we didnt even know we spent it. i wont ever do that again. i worked in a club that was mostly illegal gambling and some booze. those old guys use to teach me craps and cards but if they were really good at it they wouldnt have been here. i sure loved them. they were good to me.

6 Likes

I like Texas Hold em’, but I could never play in one of those tournaments. 8 hour days with only bathroom breaks. I would be way too bored. I win a lot on the poker apps. As long as yall had fun and created some memories that you could remember, lol. Gotta go to sleep, its 3:35AM. Nite…

2 Likes

my favorite comedian said he loved to play blackjack and he was getting a tattoo of a 10 and a 2 and later a queen

2 Likes

yesterday i repotted all my plants that were in plastic pots into fabric bags. i would never have repotted in flower except i was having issues. i had phosphorus issues. i had cal mag, i had hollow stems. i thought i was lacking on cal mag and didnt understand that toxicity looks like deficiency. so i am giving it a last chance effort to correct it. i pulled these plants and they were solid as rocks. they slid out with almost no soil on the floor. i was having trouble with no run off and flushing issues. i even laid the pots on their sides to flush. not good. so today i will see how bad i hurt them. how long does it take to see stress hermies?

3 Likes

3 weeks in flower and i still havent killed them.

8 Likes

my newest plants. black sugar rose because of @GreenJewels and dark or dank purple i dont remember because of me. i am using coast of maine starter mix for the first time.

8 Likes

Look at those buds!!! Looking awesome Trish

3 Likes

Sweet buds, you got this T,
Ride those babies home :v:

P.S I used a starter mix this time too…

3 Likes

i havent checked what the problem was with trying to get another bag of light warrior. i couldnt get it delivered so i went with coast of maine. it had to be a computer problem.

4 Likes

thanks afg. i swear i had hollow stems before. i am about to try a new thing for me. leave them alone :rofl:

5 Likes

Lol, don’t love on them too much. :rofl:

3 Likes

For my last six or seven seeds I also used a starter mix. I made my own.
I used half a solo cup of Pro-Mix HP, 1/2 teaspoon of mycorrhizae, 1/2 teaspoon of insect frass and 1/2 teaspoon of greenhousefeeding BioGrow nutrients…
All my seeds sprouted strong and happy so far… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

T- Coast of Maine is a good company. Budbrother and a few of the organic crew highly recommend them. You probably already know that. Plants look scrumptious!!!

1 Like

Yay! Black sugar rose babies. Coast of main is good stuff. I use several of their amendment products.
Those buds up there are superb looking. Your doing a nice job with them.
Now don’t accidentally kick that tray of seeds over :+1::grin::v::green_heart:

7 Likes