Worse than any beginner

Oh there’s no sanity around here.

4 Likes

And that’s where we men meet in the middle with you ladies!

4 Likes

can you think of any conversation where someone said she is really sane?

2 Likes

Never ever! :rofl: If that was ever said it was because she was good at hiding her crazy

4 Likes

:rofl: :100: :100: :heart: :heart: amen to that!

4 Likes

Just by saying we’re sane, we’re raising doubts on that very fact!

I’ve never met an honest guy that starts his conversations by saying : you can trust me, I’m honest…

5 Likes

At least we can admit our craziness

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I’m still stuck on this song and sing it to my man often. He may hit a J like 2-3 x a year but I do like to be around him better when he’s high :rofl: he’s a silly hilarious less uptight person when buzzed, then he goes to sleep.

5 Likes

that is hilarious! i never heard of them either! man i missed out on some great music

3 Likes
4 Likes

they look so beautiful! how chilly is it? i was going to show a pic of snow but my camera wont load again

2 Likes

Here is 1 hour south of ya

You may have gotten more.
:v::green_heart::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow:

7 Likes

So you have power T? There’s thousands without power north of me. I luckily have power.

2 Likes

yeah i still have power. we had a big fire here yesterday and took out the other side of town

1 Like

i am still waiting for the 16 inches of snow we were told to expect. i dont know why they just dont say buckle up we have no clue!

1 Like

No swearing :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seems to be just stalled and spinning abouve us, were supposed to get about 3" more here. The Christmas lights under the snow is so pretty. I gotta go out and take some pics tonight :heart_eyes:
Damn, that’s one rough town you live in. I remember when your grocery store was set on fire. You might wanna buy a place outside of town :wink:

2 Likes

it seems empty buildings spontaneously combust in this town. hmmmm

3 Likes
2 Likes