Worse than any beginner

BREE IS HOME! She was stolen. she had a new collar on. for whatever reason they either let her go or she got away. she has a few scrapes from being dragged. none of the story makes sense yet but its a little town. somebody will talk about the pittie they “found”

14 Likes

12 Likes

thanks. it was hers. the camera they had showed the dogs walking out the back door towards the gate. it doesnt show the rest of the yard. it had to be someone they knew.

4 Likes

Glad you got your dog back, dogs are family.

6 Likes

thank you. it was a bad night for everybody. our dogs are family for sure.

4 Likes

I am so happy and relieved to see that the dogs made it home unscathed… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

thanks kap. she wont go back in the yard right now. she hates car rides but she sure jumped in that car when we got her from the pound!

3 Likes

T-
Jeez! Sometimes when it rains it just f’ing pours. They better leave you alone or me and some friends will come stay for bit. There is Smith and Wesson, Sig and Sauer, Winchester, Ruger, and a few others. Leave her stuff alone or live with the pain of a cap in the buttocks. Please take care T- we got your back. Aint nobody messin’ with the weed family!!! Peace…

3 Likes

That is a happy picture. Glad everybody’s home where they should be. I think the best way to tend to thieves is castration. That way they live to think about what they’ve done, and they can no longer reproduce bad seed.
On another note that is a beautiful family you have there…:v:t3:

4 Likes

Yay!!! So glad you guys found the dogs!!! Very happy pics!!

2 Likes

i am thinking 2021 better be a reset.

3 Likes

i tried to tell my daughter what i learned this year. even if you are good to people they will still stab you in the heart. 4 diff people were on her ring doorbell and it could have been any of them. she says no way. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

thanks! that was a happy family today. i needed a nap after all that.

3 Likes

Oh yaay! I was so sad reading the above posts. :green_heart:

3 Likes

they are all home and happy now. now my daughter wants to move out of her house. they call my town little detroit… they are not wrong

5 Likes

Those are some happy faces! So glad she was found

5 Likes

thanks. my grandson said he didnt care if he got another bike. he just wanted bree home…

9 Likes

Ooohhhh so sweet! That’s a good kid😀

2 Likes

Yes T you are right- people will stay you in the heart after being nice. But not all people. I have no power over what people do. But thats not going to keep me from being who I am, which is a terminally nice guy. If they choose to go low, I am not going to stoop to their level. I will take the high road!! Pun intended. Anybody messes with the “T train” and they will be on their own and karma has got their number. We as nice weed people have enough on our plates than to let other people take advantage of us. We are nice, but we aren’t stupid. You go T and do all the things that make you happy. Life is too short to have to deal with people who care nothing about you. Know that they are a snake, and leave them alone. Have a great weekend everybody, and you too T- peace…

4 Likes

you are right patch. my sister in law text me sat. and thanked me for having a good time at my house. i wasnt letting her spend thanksgiving alone. my grand d friend we took care of and we drove to the airport so he could go to rehab came to visit. he was on the way to a sober living facility. he said i love you and thank you. my grandson was sorry for what he did too. i know i cant leave them alone in my house but they can still sit at my table. i dont know the reason why the people that took my daughters dog did it but somebody made sure it was returned. 2021 is going to be a different year for me. i choose to no longer fight things i can not control. i choose to walk away from people that take advantage of me. i have a plan.

9 Likes