Worse than any beginner

if i take one more inch of space i am going to have to go apply for a card. i know i can get it it just bugs me that they want so much money for medical cards

1 Like

omg i could just eat the butter

1 Like

Jewels and T-
If either of you have problems of no where to put harvested bottles I can offer housing for a small fee… just saying, help the one eyed man out. Reasonable rates, no order too big, lol

2 Likes

:rofl: now you tell me! my jars are still on vacation until after thanksgiving. i really do miss them

2 Likes

I could get a medical card but I don’t want to pay either. Then you pay to renew yearly, screw that. I also don’t want to be on any list. I figure I’d be more likely to get pulled over and stuff if I wa in their list. Plus, you can’t get a hunting license with a medical card.

3 Likes

that is crazy the rules on the card. i just read the police reports this week and some fool called the cops because they got robbed. the police get there and the guy is on his bicycle yelling somebody stole his weed! the cops said do you have a medical license. dufus said NO!. i am sure he is now on their list. geez.

4 Likes

Wow, we do have some dumb a$$s in this state. That’s insane. In high school someone stole my purse with my weed. I went to her locker and looked into, she had several purses, coats and back packs. I’m not a tattle tale, but I was friggin pissed.I hate theivery. I got a teacher (a nun) and I just said she stole my $20. No way I would say she took my weed.
I read a couple weeks ago about a man that “attacked” his neighbor while the neighborhood was mowing. He throat punched the guy :rofl: the guy said he was defending himself because he feared the neighbor on the lawnmower would run him and his dog over. :rofl: I now it’s not funny but , ya it is. I LMFAO when I read about it.

2 Likes

the world is insane. i just want to put out there that i didnt call and report my weed stolen either :rofl:.

4 Likes

“What? What weed? No weed here. That stuff will make you crazy! My wife’s cousin got arrested one time for using that wacky weed. I got enough problems as it is. Man I am one eye from being blind officer. I got too many bills. Oh, you gotta go? Well I was gonna tell you about my UTI. Oh, ok.
Thanks. (5 minutes later). Whew! Lost my buzz on that little police interaction. Damn…”

1 Like

This is the only thing smoking on the Border.

Well, besides the sugar cane fields…

2 Likes

got that right! i was thinking i would just cough if they come near my house. we be some coughing fools.

1 Like

Cutting a FRAGO. Rear detachment is moving into position. ( Bud Tender). Soil topped off and amended… These beasts are going Ape Pooo Crazy…

We are conducting PCI prior to movement. Awaiting LD…

24hrs after chop. This Amnesia Haze is the Tangy pheno 4sure… Hope my tender times the jar time correct!! As I doubt they will be dry enough prior to LD. Beep…

4 Likes

your tender does a wonderful job. those plants look amazing

1 Like

this thought has been bugging the crap out if me. if miracle grow releases fertilizer when you water why would foxfarms be any different? say you are a heavy waterer, you have a lot of run off doesnt it make sense that your soil will be depleted faster than the approximate 4 to 6 weeks? my plants needed nutes 2 weeks after transplant last time. is it all just a matter of how you water and environment? my first grow here needed nutes at 6 weeks and i watered less and had crap lights.

2 Likes

The super soil I used last grow, suggested not to water to run-off so I rarely did. It lasted water only for a 10 week veg, before I needed to add nutes…

3 Likes

now i have to check fox farm site. i had no choice but to water heavy last time while i was practicing with my lighting

1 Like

That is another factor also, the heavier the lighting, the more feed required, especially in mid to late flower, from my perspective only.

P.S Loco is fine by the way, I speak to him on a regular basis (just thought you might be concerned) :wink:

3 Likes

do you think the directions to not water to run off is all about nutes instead of plant care?

2 Likes

thank you. we email on gn. i told him not to make me stalk him

1 Like

Unclear, all I know is I gave them a deficiency by overwatering and will be more careful next round.

1 Like