Worse than any beginner

I think your over thinking… If It can go wrong, it will go wrong. The more steps you introduce, the more possibilities to mess up occur!! Simplicity is the mother of invention… Beep…

1 Like

i am just going to throw them back in the water and leave them. i know not to do this with other seeds.

i swear i know how to germ seeds :rofl:

8 Likes

Loom at all on those babies. It’s going to be a fun ride!

3 Likes

I don’t know why you’re stressing… do you intend to grow a whole jungle??? Wow, that a lot of babies… Respect :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:

And they look great too! :star_struck:

5 Likes

the cups are fem blueberry. the others i may get a female or 2, i hope. i pulled 2 of the randos because they were sickly. i threw the whole bunch of 30 seeds in my back yard! come on springtime :rofl:

3 Likes

kap i just dont know how to grow a normal amount. i go all kamakazi and want them everywhere

3 Likes

The worst thing is : I understand you completely… :man_facepalming: I have 5 girls in veg, 1 flowering and 7 clones taking roots… I have room technically for only 3 flowering ladies… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

we just cant control it. we are addicted. lol

5 Likes

Word!!!

3 Likes

When I look at my seed collection now :

5 Likes

when i look at mine now… :100: :100: :100: :clap: :clap: :clap: :heart: :heart: :heart: :rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

I just bid on some seeds in an IG auction…like I need any more seeds🤣

2 Likes

Can never have enough

2 Likes

i have to finish picking my seeds for my next order. i still have 40 here… and that big old bowl of seeds that i keep trying to germ. i need more :rofl:

2 Likes

if i could figure out how to do more grows in a year i would so do it

3 Likes

I want to build a 26x26 addition with basement and turn the basement into 4-6 grow rooms! Could have 2 rooms in veg 2 in flower and 2 drying at all times.

Everyone needs a dream lol

6 Likes

that they do! lol

1 Like

Me too! I have so many I want to grow.i was going to get another light and add a fourth tent but decided after Christmas would be financially better. Like I frickin need to grow more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: well, I do nlfeel I need to grow more, because I love to. But how many jars of weed can 1 person smoke :grin::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it’s usually just me smoking. So many strains to try. So many already tried strains I love. I better smoke more, cheers :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

I just made budder :drooling_face::yum:
Time for cinnamon toast :sweat_smile:

8 Likes