Worse than any beginner

Reminds me of a Frank Zappa tune…

Whatever you do… don’t eat the yellow snow! :rofl:

2 Likes

or grow your weed in it! Has anyone had contact with the owner of this thread?? I dont wanna get my hand slapped again!! :white_check_mark:

I tried reaching out to her somewhere else and she’s still MIA… :sob:

2 Likes

Crossed fingers and hope what I foretold didn’t come to pass…

1 Like

Unexpected tales of renters is my guess. Once she gets clear of the site for a day or 2 it easily turns into a week when she has her hands full with …(clears throat) an adventure let’s say. ANYWHO that’s what I’m telling myself because I know she can’t stay mad at me that long. :grin::hugs:

3 Likes

Just a crazy thought…
Maybe try apologising to her, hasn’t been on since the little outburst…

Please come back T we all miss you :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

6 Likes

Even Velcro is asking me : Where’s @pptrsha1? We need her to help protect Anna, since Bob bara decided to leave…

Have a great day :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:, and I truly hope you are doing well! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

All right…I crossed the line T… I’m sorry!! I’m a prick & like everyone knows that. Pretty please accept my apology, I’m not sleeping so well these nights w the amount of pressure the crew has put upon me to apologise. I miss you Grams :pleading_face:

5 Likes

T- I have no clue whats going on. All I know is you are not hear. I wish you were here, because the world is a much better place to be with YOU in it. That goes to all my friends here. I pray that you’ll be back soon…

4 Likes

Ditto. Trish, come home.
Please.

4 Likes

I’m with these guys! Get back here!

2 Likes

Does anyone have her contact info? @CoyoteCody

I do not, I can ask around though

You really thought I was gonna leave that up!! LoL

1 Like

She’s also disappeared from IG. I wrote to her a few days ago and I’m still waiting for an answer… :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Unfortunately this has nothing to do with you. That lady is tuff as nails… There is something more going on than hurt feelings…

6 Likes

That’s also what I think! :nerd_face:

Let’s send her good vibes and be patient… :pray:

6 Likes

Agreed Kap,
Sending purest vibes and prayers for your safe return Sister :green_heart::pray:

3 Likes