Worse than any beginner

Make sure you change them everywhere and look to see if he put another e-mail to get your accounts back in case of a fraud… you know the safety account thing… Check that… :nerd_face:

I don’t mean to be bossy with you dear, but I want you protected!!! Grrr…

4 Likes

i should have been doing it all along. i just changed microsoft and this site. i need to do my emails and the bank. at least the bank has a 3 step verification. he does computer stuff i cant even understand. now i know why he had 2 laptops. i had a facebook acct i didnt use for years and when i went back one day it was taken over by chinese people using my account and my password still worked so i deleted it. it was funny at the time.

time to get back to work. thank you my friends.

2 Likes

So good to see you back and I’m so relieved you and you’re pooch are ok. We were all pretty worried. But damn that little $hit stain needs his ass kicked something serious. May the karma bus hit him hard and drag him a good mile down the road.

Do you even know what spurred the incident?

5 Likes

yep! his girlfriends grandpa came here to pick him up and i have known him for 30 years. he rides with my friends,.not the people who want thieves around, i told him he stole about 3 oz from me and he was in a car with his granddaughter and they were drinking. i did it in front of him. so in his head he had to punish me. he changed the story to i accused him of stealing money.

Did he realized that now every single one of us feels like we have to punish him too… what a brain dead way to see things… imo… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

i texted him on his birthday and wished him a great year. the count down until he is 18 began oct 23. i am sure he was like WTH is this! the court said if he came back they would send him to youth services and he had to behave. they got him back in 30 days and he tested positive for THC and got one day then home. he doesnt know what is waiting for him in the real world when you cant hide behind your momma any more.

1 Like

And the way he acts, I don’t think he’ll have many friends that will stick with him too… :boxing_glove:

Maybe Grandpas riding friends need to pay him a visit! Especially if they’re the patched 1% type.

3 Likes

yes mam they are

Oups…

I truly hope he gets what he deserves…

2 Likes

he will. i am super mad that i always said you bring cops here and you are gone. that little jerk made me a cop calling bit@@. so much for being invisible

1 Like

Trich we are filled with joy to see you well and unharmed,
I won’t dwell on any of the negatives, they have all been covered, and yes I must confess,
I too would renounce my pacifist ways to have some divine karmic retribution…
It is in the past, let it go…
Let it float away on the gentle breeze. Forward, always forward.

There is many things, I wish to say right now, but they will keep.
Maybe I’ll save them for Brian’s thread…
Peace and Love my Sister,
We have missed you :hugs:

:v::green_heart:

8 Likes

T-
Sending you peaceful vibes to comfort you. I will come paint if you need me to. You will be in my prayers as you have been. Peace…

4 Likes

Aww that is so cruel and you are right he’ll get his one of these days someone will probably beat the snot out of him. Wait till he smarts off to wrong person.

3 Likes

From what I have heard about him here, if he was in my area, he would be one of the ones that went on a camping trip, never to return. I’m glad that you are alright @pptrsha1

4 Likes

thanks my friend

i keep planning my next grow in my head. i delivered weed and food to the ones that needed it today. i feel like i am going to grow even more crazy than ever this time. i want plants from wall to wall. plants make me happy and give me peace when i am growing. i decided its time to go back to white widow. i dont have enough experience with different strains so i will stay with the one i really loved so far.

5 Likes

@Tenga you were right about the glitch i checked again today and it still says i have been on here for 4 days

@Covertgrower are u higher-ups aware of this glitch too?
Not that its a problem–just passing it on.
:blue_heart::grin:

2 Likes