Worse than any beginner

what do you do with the old charcoal filter when you change them?

i searched on here and dont seem to find what do you do with the monster charcoal filter when you replace the old one

vivosun said throw it away. thats a big old monster to put in my trash. if they werent sure before now they will know

1 Like

Your going all in hu? Question… R u going into legal Sales? Or just for the science and fun of it? Maybe this will help…

2 Likes

The Low Ryda, Anna and Barbara, sisters finally arrived at the scene…

Only to find out that Bonnie had committed suicide by drying standing up…

1 Like

Yeah but what should she do with the spent charcoal filter?
If it gives away ur grow, maybe bury it somewhere?? At night, drop off on side of road near ur enemy? Lol
WAKE N BAKE Dang, i haves lots of ideas!

2 Likes

i do not remember seeing 1 post about how to get rid of them.

Really… your being serious. Just throw it in a big black hefty hefty. No one suspects a thing. If your paranoid for real then I apologize laughing but no one knows anything and your being silly. Throw 2 more bags of leaves and trash in heftys as well.

2 Likes

we will get arrested for throwing any yard waste in bags here no joke! our hauler is a little old guy and we all know each others names.

i cut another plant down in a hurry. here is my hillbilly dry box

7 Likes

Hey T-
You could drive around somewhere and throw it in a dumpster. Like in back of a grocery store or apartment complex. Or if you are getting gas. They always have trash cans and trash in if it won’t fit i n the can. Or just bag it in a trash bag and then put a bunch of yard waste on it and stick it in the trash. Hit your favorite strain and be creative! I have faith in you!

3 Likes

i think i will put it in a renters trash. seriously nosey people here. even the mailman knows my dad

2 Likes

What did you cut??? Strain. The whole whole plant or branches? Taste test it … what’s up mama bear :bear:!!!

2 Likes

Awesome! Congrats on your harvest

2 Likes

i cut a GDP. those plants are a trip. i cut one plant dry it jar it then the next one is ready. no they cant be ready all at once. what would be the fun in that. i have had 2 diff highs from them because of the cut times. i like them both now. at first i didnt.

3 Likes

i was so high yesterday i tried to use my new scale. we laid a few buds on it and it read 1 GRAM! we did it again same. then my daughter in law said i forgot to take the lid off of it. it was a clear plastic tray. she weighed it all and had me writing the numbers down. it looks like i just started writing random numbers and she said she would come back another day. it looked like we had 8000 pounds by my count. i was laughing so hard

6 Likes

I once returned a scale where I bought it for that very reason… I thought it was defective, I hadn’t notice the clear plastic cover… :man_facepalming:
Let’s just say the clerk laughed a lot… :rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:… you keep me rolling!

1 Like

i didnt see it either.

My first AC/DC album was “Let there be rock.” And one of my favorite songs from that album is “Whole Lotta Rosie.” Foghat was great band to see in concert. T, you grow them plants. It dont matter if you want to stay with us pups on the porch. As long as we got pot we is ok

3 Likes