Worse than any beginner

T-
We live in a crazy world these days and it will try to beat you down every chance it gets. So why do you beat yourself up? Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes. So, feel bad and learn from your mistakes. Then its time to move on. You dont have to keep writing these emotional and painful checks. We all tend to remember the bad things that we did or that happened in our lives, because we care. You have written those checks, so don’t keep paying. There is nothing you can do about the past. Everyone in this group knows what a good person you are, and we really enjoy your sense of humor. So give yourself a break. If someone was beating you up, we would all come running to teach that person a lesson about messing with family. Now is as good a time as any to start being nice to yourself.

2 Likes

Ooh ooh can I chime in…Nah im just kidding!! Ughh - my mom loves George strait. It is a calming voice…
U B U Granny… funny I’ve heard you say like it or get outta the kitchen… literally!

2 Likes

hey! i heard you in my head todays when i took another baggie to a girl that has Graves disease. i talk a big game but when someone asks me i give them my weed

4 Likes

LoL…it’s cute you think we ALL dont know that still!

3 Likes

alright here is my weed adventure today. i took a baggie to a girl that is sick. she was with a client so i sat and waited for her. she didnt know i had it with me. the freaking weed guy that ripped me off years ago came in when i was there and he said he would be back later. i gave her the weed for free he lost a sale. i was laughing and called my husband to tell him and the guy i was talking to said who is this? i still didnt know i wasnt talking to my husband. dam@ caller i.d.

4 Likes

This is the same guy who said something about your bud a while back? I know there was something else w said dude some time ago. Btw giving it to ppl in need doesn’t count… was it this thread Automakkic just said 1st is on me, 2nd on you… that’s sales marketing 101!! LoL

2 Likes

naw i hadnt seen that guy in 30 years! he took my money and wouldnt give me my weed so my brother paid him a visit. i got my money back

3 Likes

Said brother to the rescue? Uhjhg - sounds like you were a great sister… LoL :rofl:
Chuckle

2 Likes

i was laughing today because i called the wrong number and thought i was talking to my husband lol

1 Like

2 Likes

that crossed my mind when he said who is this

1 Like

Hot damnnnnnn…take that Kap!!!

3 Likes

You know I don’t give a giph…

Very often.

3 Likes
2 Likes

A gif means…

3 Likes

What kind of light did you buy trish?I’m setting me indoor grow up for this winter.i know the light is where you don’t go cheap.
Your buds look beautiful. Great job.

1 Like

i got the hlg 650r. i learned a lot of lessons with it

2 Likes

Ray-
How big is your grow room going to be (or your casket when the wife finds out, lol)? Once we know that we can tag in Dr light (drbrn32).

1 Like

Picked these up today… about finished off all ILGM Autos.

Where’s the Gc Autos??? Furthermore…
Anyone U know?? Lmao…

6 Likes