Worse than any beginner

Happy frog = Happy seedlings = Happy :martial_arts_uniform: :older_woman:

:wink:

3 Likes

dang! i am glad i did it today. i used 1/4 tsp mycos at base of roots and watered with distilled and peroxide. they had beautiful roots. better than i ever had before. not to the bottoms of the cups yet but wide all around the cup. maybe i better save that old dirt.

3 Likes

stop it

2 Likes

1 Like

if i grew every plant i wanted i would have to get @Hoppiefrog and @hoppiebunny setup and thats just asking to go to prison for me. i am stretching it now with 9 and you know i want 9 more lol

3 Likes

I get what you’re saying, I’m itching to drop more seeds… And thankfully, @mote just started a friendly “solo cup” competition! :wink:

You should give it a go too @pptrsha1 1 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

if your in so am i. ok now what blueberry auto? or another GDP. i have some other seeds in a cup but i dont think they are mine. i never would have put them in my china cabinet

4 Likes

Go check the thread to know the rules but that’s pretty straightforward… Grow the biggest yielding plant in a solo cup… :nerd_face:

So try to find a strain that’s a heavy yielder and can take lots of training… Out of those two, I would pick the GDP…

And yes, I will give it a go, just for fun! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

i keep forgetting about the first grow i attempted. i killed those babies in a record breaking 7 days. 2nd i grew white widow and jack herer. auto and photo. 3. ice cream cake photo white widow auto and jack again and clones, lots of clones. 4. now its GDP. only GDP. and clones. so maybe i am not a beginner anymore but i sure feel like it. the more i learn the more i realize i dont know jack shii.

1 Like

I JUST SAVED $109.00 AT HLG USING CODE DUDE! my $1099 light just cost me $989!!! I LOVE DISCOUNTS

5 Likes

@Deal posted code DUDE

OOOOH . HLG 650r DIABLO-5 i am so in love with this light

1 Like

@dbrn32 ok i pulled the trigger and got my light. thank you so much for the help

1 Like

3 Likes

Damn Trich,
That light is gonna be like the power of the sun in the palm of your hand…

That’s a quote by I think :thinking: Tesla

3 Likes

i am so freaking excited! if i didnt see that discount i would have still had that light in my shopping cart!

2 Likes
1 Like

sorry i got you to spend money lmao

1 Like

i am so all in! i was screaming i am getting that light now i dont care who pays for it!!! lol

4 Likes

You’ll be in great shape! Congrats!

1 Like