Worried, not thinking straight, confused, unable to navigate this forum

Continuing the discussion from Male plant? Need confirmation:

I’m not sure how to post my questions, so I truly hope this gets to someone. I’ve got pics of what I thought were buds, btw 1st grow ever, but after the delusions of grandeur faded and stored knowledge kicked in I investigated with my eyes and not my heart. Leads me to this inevitable question…are these male seeds and am I too late to destroy them? Seeds sprouted Oct. 3 I’m currently in week 2 of flowering stage. I can fill you in as we go if needed, but im super worried so I’m asking for a direct “what to do now before its too late”?

Look smile to me… others will chime in. Are there other plants in the tent or grow area?

4 Likes

Yes 6 others

1 Like

Screenshot_20210130-140429_Elite Emoji

1 Like

Ms. Caligurl,
Are my replies visible am I doing this right?

1 Like

Your doing it right

Let me tag @Covertgrower @CMichGrower

2 Likes

Unfortunately that is 100% a male plant those are pollen sacks not seeds you need to remove the plant asap before any plants get pollinated the sacks will break open and spread pollen everywhere best to put it in a plastic bag and remove it

9 Likes

Yeah it’s a guy… :frowning:

2 Likes

Bad news. I hafta agree with everyone else.

Kill. With extreme prejudice.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Separated by well over an acre, Bagged, and obviously mentally abused considering I called them, yes them plural meaning there were 2 of the bastards, everything but a PLANT. I feel violated you know like that punch in the gut feeling you get immediately after the knife is plunged deep into your back?! It’s petty I know, my apologies…

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Sorry for the bad news. Were they both the same?

Welcome @RaceChruck !!

@OlyBoy98503 Nice one :facepunch: “exterminate them all!!!”

SL out.

3 Likes

Most of us here have had that punch in the gut feeling. Wether it’s male plants, hermies, bod rot or pests… everyone has it sometime. It sucks.

So keep on keepin’ on!

:dash::dash::football:

2 Likes

It was either that or this.

:joy:

2 Likes

@RaceChruck don’t worry,you just cut your teeth. All of us has had an uninvited male crash the party. Now you have to come back harder and smarter.
@OlyBoy98503 Aw man you are killing me :joy:
My second favorite-“Son of a bitch must pay…” wherever I find an unwanted male.Thanks Jack Burton…

SL out.

2 Likes

After you get a stash build up a lost grow nearly isn’t as painful.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

1 Like