Wormy’s 1st grow

It is legal here to possess and consume

Growing is legal if you have a medical card. I don’t really have that bit

3 Likes

Crazy all legal here too …just not growing even if you do have a medical card …and I Dooooo lol …those buds look really good sir…trimming looks great too!!

3 Likes

Thank you sir. I decided to wet trim some and dry trim some to see how much difference there will be

3 Likes

Those are gorgeous. Colors :clap::blush::v:

2 Likes

I like to leave everything that didn’t get defoliated or fall off …fan leaves and all.
I just started growing indoors tho so I may try wet trimming some when it’s time .
Yours came out great

4 Likes

The leaves with dry trim are always so entangled and hard to get, I have a tendency of putting it off until the whole mess is dried out and only suitable for edibles ( which I’m still afraid of jumping into

I probably have a half pound of material to make edibles or something out of but little to no clue on

And btw lacewing, I kinda miss our conversations since I went to instagram, you got an account there ?

4 Likes

I tagged you onto his acct for ya

2 Likes

Thank you …for tagging him on my IG …
@Mr_Wormwood
This is such a great resource I usually just make QWET following @Caligurl recipie and melt that into chocolates it’s really easy to do …you can find it here

Lol NOT THERE :arrow_up:

Here

4 Likes

Crappers.
Ok so I’ve been on hiatus from growing due to edict from significant other .

At least I had some to trim to make me feel like I was still producing.
Now that I got the bowl trimmer I don’t even have that :sob:

I feel like I need to make weed! Literally feel like there is a void in my life. When we get our rent up to date, perhaps I can start growing again…just too many things up in the air right now, so I’ll live vicariously through other people’s grows

5 Likes

Makes it real hard to start something new that’ll mean a long-term commitment if a move is in the near future, or may be, anyway.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that wormy !! Hope you can get growing again soon !!

2 Likes

So I took the trim and popcorn buds that came off and sank to the bottom, I sifted and whatnot. I already had a nice little pile of kief, but after processing trim I ended up with this…

3 Likes

It is quite a bit though you can’t tell from picture

4 Likes

Damn, boy. You’re gonna get baked off that.

2 Likes

Already have! The terps on that kief are spectacular

2 Likes

Here is the gift I prepared for the people at the Dollar general I service…

4 Likes

Damn son, with gifts like that you’re gonna be firing up that tent before Christmas. :joy:

4 Likes

Holy crap bro sexy

3 Likes

Unfortunately they didn’t get to see it in that form… made pre rolls out of it but hopefully it did the job

3 Likes

How was the diesel driver

2 Likes